Chapter 259 - 261

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The male partner's wife

Zhao Yuanci didn't think that her chess skill was taught by that person. Just thinking in my heart, did she learn chess with that person? Is he her brother? The two of them, who is better at chess?

He couldn't help thinking again, who had better chess skills compared to that person? But he didn't dare to ask. He couldn't even match her chess skills. What face would he have to ask others?

Endured and endured, he thought he hadn't seen the smile on her face, and didn't pursue her and didn't answer his question at all. Standing up, walking into the yard, stretched out his limbs, looked at it for a moment, and ordered the servants to put their meals.

The drunken fish he brought back was also placed on the table.

"Don't need more Yinyin?" he asked, taking a chopstick of fish and putting it into her bowl.

However, Shao Yin picked up the bowl and moved it aside, making him empty.

Zhao Yuanci was taken aback, and slowly retracted his chopsticks. My mind turned, and quickly said: "Yinyin doesn't like eating drunken fish? Then I will change another dish tomorrow."

However, Shaoyin said, "No, I will buy what I want to eat."

This is what he told her a few days ago. Whatever you want to eat, just ask someone to buy it.

At that time, Zhao Yuanci was in a bad mood, and he didn't know what evil he was in, so he said this to her. Now that I heard it from her, it felt inappropriate. With a tight heart, he said slowly: "Don't care about the sound of the angry words I said then."

He took a chop of other vegetables and put them in her bowl.

However, this time, Shaoyin moved the bowl again: "Eat my own respect. I can just pick up what I want to eat."

Zhao Yuanci felt suddenly uncomfortable.

Yes, she can do it by herself, but she can do all the things she can do on her own. How can she reflect the intimacy of the two?

Zhao Yuanci was very uncomfortable with this, so he paused, retracted his chopsticks, and put the dishes in his bowl. He didn't eat it immediately, but put down his chopsticks, looked at her and said, "In those few days, I was in a bad mood. I said some bad things. It was my fault. I'll make it for you."

Shaoyin lowered his eyes, was silent for a moment, and also put down his chopsticks.

"You stabbed someone, and then you pulled out the knife, but this thing can't be regarded as not happening. The knife fell and left a wound." At this point, she raised her eyes and looked at him and said, "You are waiting suddenly. I am indifferent. I don’t know why, but I feel very hurt. I clearly did nothing wrong."

"It's all mine!" Zhao Yuan resigned hurriedly.

Shaoyin pursed her lips, and did not respond to his words, but continued: "I don't want to be stabbed again. Whether you are intentional or unintentional, I don't want to be stabbed again."

"You don't have to buy anything for me in the future. I have money, what I want to eat, and what I want to play, and I will naturally make my servant buy it." She is not without a dowry, nor a servant without a dowry, she can't afford it. Still can't afford it? To be shaken by him.

When Zhao Yuanci heard this, she panicked, she turned him away again, it took him a lot of effort to coax him back last time, no, he failed to coax him back, she still refuses to follow him. Get close. this time……