Chapter 185 - 187

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

Several people in the institute were surprised by the appearance of Shaoyin, especially her attitude.

The sudden attention made them unbelievable for a while. But this is true, and their situation is about to improve.

Quilts, clothing, food, water, paper and pens, daily necessities, etc. were carried by a young man named Su Ziping.

"I am Commander Duan's assistant." The young man straightened his chest, introduced himself proudly, and then said: "Commander Duan explained that he should take good care of you. If you have any needs or inconveniences, please contact me. ."

Speaking of this, my chest is taller, and he stretched his finger in one direction: "On the second floor of the office building, the easternmost office is mine. I will be there when nothing is wrong. When will you find me? Anything."

"Thank you Assistant Su." He Qing and others said politely.

Su Ziping exhorted a few more words, then turned and left. After he left, He Qing and others looked at each other, their eyes flashed with joy.

"Ah, let's clean up."

"Okay, clean up."

Several people kept shared paper, pens, food, water, etc., and other daily necessities were divided among themselves. Among them, the women-only items were taken by the female researcher alone, and she couldn't help but said: "This leader Duan is very considerate."

He Qing helped the frame on the bridge of his nose, and said something underneath his eyes, "Yes."

After tidying up, they were surprised to see enough food for half a month. Look at their messy and dirty look again, and say in unison: "I'm going to clean up!"

Without ample water, even the female researcher among them had dirty hair, and her face was so dirty that she could rub ashes off. But there is no way. This is the end of the world. It's not that they don't pay attention to hygiene, it's that they don't pay attention to it.

Now that there were a few buckets of clean water, a few people filled the cups immediately, and drank it happily. Then each took out a new basin, dipped half a basin of water, washed his face, shampoo, and wiped his body.

Half a basin of clean water became turbid, but they were not willing to throw it away, and threw in their dirty clothes, soaked them thoroughly and then scrubbed them. The already turbid water turned completely black.

"Hey." I didn't know who it was, and made an unexplained sound.

Then, low laughter sounded one after another. Some are self-deprecating, some are jovial.

After half a day, several people packed up, gathered their heads again, and looked at each other. They all felt strange and laughed.

After taking a shower and changing into clean clothes, it seemed that the mental exhaustion was also washed away. A few people were energetic, opened a letter of dried noodles, and cooked the noodles on fire.

The water was boiling, the noodles were boiled softly, the aroma of the food came, and the stomachs of several people groaned.

When the noodles were cooked, one person scooped a large bowl, held it in his hand, and ate slowly.

It is not easy to get these foods. They cherish it very much, eat slowly, and enjoy the fullness of the food that nourishes the taste buds, and slides down the esophagus, hot into the stomach.