Chapter 052 - 054

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tyrant's Vase

Pei Jiufeng had a nightmare all night.

Eye gouging, tongue cutting, arms lingering...

It turns out that there is so much flesh and blood on a person's arm that it can cut hundreds of knives.

Cut it with a knife, and he trembles with pain. At the beginning, the pride and dignity of the emperor supported him, and he refused to scream.

But with one knife after another, severe pain came over and over again. After losing his vision, he couldn't see how much flesh and blood could be too late, only felt that the pain was permanent as if it had no end.

His energy was exhausted, he lost his breath and couldn't hold it anymore, and let out a miserable howl as he lowered the knife.

He did not faint in pain, nor did he wake up in pain.

I don't know how long it took, as if it was a long, long time, finally Ling Chi was over. He heard the executioner hitting his arms with the back of a knife, making a hard sound of "ding-dong".

The flesh and blood on his arm have been removed, leaving only bones.

The nightmare is finally over.

Sitting up sweating profusely, Pei Jiufeng found that the sky outside was already bright.

He has a dry mouth and cold body, and there is still pain in his arms, and his supports are shaking slightly on both sides.

This nightmare was beyond his expectation. He had only been unable to sleep since he was a child. How can he dream?

And it's such a clear, real nightmare!

He suffered a lot in his dream, and he was in a bad mood.

When the palace people were serving in close proximity, the whole body exuded low air pressure, which made the palace people tremble.

"Wow!" The famous palace man shook his hands violently, holding the water basin unstable and splashing some water.

Pei Jiufeng immediately looked at him: "Pull it down! Cut off your hands!" Even the water basin is unstable, so what do you need your hands to do?

"The emperor is forgiving!" the palace man cried sternly.

Pei Jiufeng was upset when he heard: "Cut off your tongue!"

Immediately, the palace man was covered with his mouth and dragged away quickly, and the struggling sound of "uuu" gradually faded away.

Pei Jiufeng made a calm face and went to face up.

In the court hall, a courtier made him unhappy and pulled down and beheaded!

He slashed five ministers in one breath, so scared that others never dared to speak out again, and then swept across the hall with a cold gaze, and ended the meeting.

After facing down, he was still in a bad mood. Thinking of the executioner in the dream, he called him and watched him be executed with his own eyes!

Those who dare to offend him will all die!

"What a lunatic." Watching this scene, his voice trembled, "He is a demon!"

How could there be such a bad person? There is no reason at all!

If some water in the basin is spilled, people's hands should be chopped off? Without his hands, how can that palace man live! Isn't this forcing people to die?