Chapter 163 - 165

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Benefactor

Nowadays, singing music is the job of the slut.

Shaoyin made this request, and Zhao Huaiye's face suddenly became unpleasant. In his heart, this is how she deliberately humiliated him and tortured him.

"Don't want to sing? Then forget it." Shao Yin glanced at him and said.

Not force.

His waist is not painful enough, she doesn't need to squeeze it.

Zhao Huaiye keenly sensed that her attitude had become colder, and forbeared, he said: "Okay, I'll sing it for you."

Finally, she showed signs of softening, and Zhao Huaiye was unwilling to let go of this opportunity.

He didn't know many songs, so in order to coax her, he made up a small song by himself.

Although he used to be a transparent prince, Zhao Huaiye's knowledge is still good, and he fills in the words and writes in his hand.

Sing about her beauty and recite her kindness. He hummed in a low voice with affection between his lips and teeth. While singing, he looked at her affectionately.

He suppressed his voice very low, which not only appeared lingering and affectionate, but also avoided being heard by the guards outside.

But even if he suppressed his voice very low, the guards with ears and eyes heard it.

The dignified emperor, in order to coax a woman, actually sing a song? ! The expressions of the guards split for a moment, and they calmed down quickly, without knowing it.

Zhao Huaiye couldn't help it either.

In order to get A Xiao's forgiveness, he gave it up.

After singing one little tune, I changed to another one just to make her happy.

Sing a lot, let go of persistence and the bottom line, the tone becomes more natural and smooth, and no longer carefully restrain the voice.

The guards cracked from the beginning to expressionless later, they had accepted and got accustomed to the emperor's romantic style.

After listening to the music for a long time, Shaoyin finally relieved.

"You get down, I'll squeeze it for you."

Zhao Huaiye grabbed her hand and said, "A Xiao..."

The eyes are deep and full of strong hints.

He doesn't want a massage.

The young man who is full of energy, he wants more.

Shaoyin withdrew her hand and said lightly, "Don't forget it."

Zhao Huaiye's heart tightened when he heard it, and he dared not to move forward. He sighed secretly, and had to lie down: "Thank you, Xiao."

The coming day will be long.

She has softened, and he will eventually capture her.

Shaoyin squeezed his bones. Did not deliberately torture him, gave him a little sweetness.

The atmosphere relaxed a bit for the rest of the trip.

Two days later, the carriage arrived in the palace.

Shaoyin's position is Zhaoyi, and according to the rules, he cannot live in the Xuanming Hall of Zhao Huaiye. But Zhao Huaiye only favored her. She is currently the only concubine in the harem, and she used to be a powerful maid by his side. She was very affectionate, so she lived in Xuanming Palace.