Chapter 038 - 040

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The villain's sister

In a blink of an eye, Shaoyin has been here for three years.

She was admitted to a college in Beijing and became a freshman in the foreign language department.

The smart and hardworking classmate Ji Mo, relying on his hands and brain, bought a house in Beijing last fall. I picked a big weekend and took my sister to see the new home in Beijing, and told her that they will settle here in the future, so that she can confidently and boldly enter the university in Beijing.

Shaoyin obediently responded, studied hard, and entered the exam.

Just after the military training today, Shaoyin was walking back to the dormitory, and she received a call from Sheng’s mother: "Yinyin, is the military training finished today? Are you tired? Come to your aunt for dinner? Aunty makes the water you like to eat. Boiled fish and sweet and sour pork ribs."

Shaoyin spent last winter and the summer vacation after the college entrance examination in Beijing. This was not hidden from Sheng's mother, who often contacted her, so as long as Shaoyin was in the capital, Sheng's mother would invite her over for dinner.

"Aunt Sheng made something delicious? Then I'm going!" Shaoyin laughed, "I'll change my clothes and Aunt Sheng will wait for me."

Mother Sheng smiled softly: "Don't worry, take your time, Auntie is waiting for you."

She didn't say "Auntie and Xiaojing" are waiting for you, because Shaoyin's relationship with her is far better than that with Sheng Chuanjing.

Even Sheng's mother clearly felt that Shaoyin was close to her, made friends, and Sheng Chuanjing was just an ordinary classmate.

But this doesn't affect Sheng's mother getting close to her, because she encountered a lot of depression and grievances during the three years of taking care of her son in Beijing. Although Shaoyin was young, she was very sensible, and she would solve her and make Sheng's mother like her very much.

Although the two are a generation behind, they are quite talkative. Over time, Sheng's mother really regards Shaoyin as her own junior. Every year, she knits sweaters, gloves, and hats to her. The styles are generous and warm. Some self-made candies and biscuits, etc., let Shaoyin pad a pad when she is hungry.

Since she came to the capital to take care of her son, she has no income, so most of the gifts to Shaoyin are made by hand, but Shaoyin likes it very much because it is the heart of Sheng's mother.

Back in the dormitory, she picked a skirt with long legs, picked up a small bag, and happily went out to take a taxi.

"Master, go to the East Lake Villa."

It takes more than half an hour from the campus to the East Lake Villa.

Shaoyin lowered his head to play with his mobile phone to pass the time.

"Brother, Aunt Sheng invited me to dinner, you don't have to worry about my dinner." She first sent a text message to her brother.

Ji Mo is on a business trip.

Don't ask why his seniors are on business trips.

He bought a house last year, what else is impossible?

Five minutes later, the phone rang.

"Why did you go to his house again?" Ji Mo heard a somewhat helpless voice, "Sheng Chuanjing is not a good person. How many times has my brother told you, listen!"