Chapter 049 - 051 | Arc 3

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tyrant's Vase

The last time I passed the grade, Huihui was a little surprised, and more calm.

It even thought about it. If it is judged to be a failure, it will appeal to the master: "The ending male protagonist and the female protagonist are together. They have a deeper love and a happy family. Why should they fail?"

The male lead is so sincere to the female lead.

The female protagonist has been waiting for the male protagonist for many years, but she has no regrets.

If this is not love, what is love?

As for whether it is sweet or not, that is another matter.

"How many grade points did you get?" Shaoyin asked it.

After a grievance, he shouted: "Where is there any grade point? The previous debt has not been paid off!"

Shaoyin chuckled in a low voice and didn't reveal it, but said: "Don't rush to pay it back, it's not a bad thing to have a debt."

It is no longer the system that hadn't seen the world before, and Huihui felt that she made sense: "Yeah."

Count the task rewards, and then select the next task.

It is different from other systems. It has only one tasker and is not eligible for vacations, so it can only do tasks non-stop.

Fortunately, its task force is not too bad.

After completing the two tasks, although she was a little darkened and the process was amazing, the results were all good.

Thinking about it this way, it picked out a world that wasn't too weird.

"The heroes and heroines of this world don't dislike it so much. Do it well, this time we will make a good one!"

The task performance is divided into four grades, failing, passing, good, and excellent.

An ambitious system doesn't want to hover on the pass line, and Huihui wants to get an excellent one in one fell swoop and get more rewards.

"Think about it. With the same time, the same energy, and the same cost, why don't you get an excellent grade?" It persuaded me bitterly, "You can't do it, right?"

It even used radical methods.

Shao Yin chuckled, without answering, reading the new script.

The female protagonist is the eldest daughter of the Tai Fu, who was born before the Tai Fu and Yuan Pei. Later, the wife of Yuan Pei died of illness. Will kill grandmother and father.

Under the noise of the old lady, the Tai Fu sent the eldest daughter far away and married a new wife, and the family was flourishing.

After the new emperor ascended the throne, he must draft the harem. But he had a bad reputation and was very cruel. The wife of the Tai Fu was reluctant to bear his direct daughter, and was crying day by day.

The Tai Fu thought of the eldest daughter who had been sent to the country. In order to coax his wife to show her face, he took the eldest daughter back to the house, gave him a little instruction, and sent him to the palace.

The hostess grew up in the country, but she is not vulgar. She is quiet and gentle, kind and intelligent. She is taken care of by the old doctor who lives in seclusion in the village. She is taught to read and understand medicine. When she was taken back to the mansion, she also looked forward to it, thinking it was her father who finally remembered her.