Chapter 135 - 137

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Ex Wife

Gu Tingyuan guessed that his wife was poisoned, but he dared not let his wife know. I'm afraid that when she knows, her temper will come up and she will have to toss again.

He couldn't look at her and his son all the time, and he might not be able to guard against it, so he didn't dare to provoke her.

But she said "can't afford it", which made him feel relieved.

Yes, no matter whether she wants to poison her or not, has she ever planned to do so, as long as she can't afford the poison, everything is just empty talk.

For a moment, he was somewhat thankful for his wife's lavishness. She always spent the silver money he gave her very quickly. Buying jewelry, powdered powder, and expensive snacks could not last for a few days and then spent it all.

While rejoicing, he couldn't help thinking in his heart, should he be more cautious when giving his wife home in the future? Otherwise, this kind of situation will happen again in the future, and she happens to have not used up the money in her hand, what should I do if I buy arsenic?

All the thoughts are just a moment. He turned around, his face was not clear in the night, only a delicate outline: "It's all my fault, I'm too late to come back, I'm tired of you to work."

Shao Yin couldn't help but said to Huihui, "This is too virtuous!"

This is not a question of gender or gender!

To be a human being for this purpose, whether male or female, is a treasure!

"Tsk." Huihui smacked, "Then you want to soak him?"

Let Huihui say that it is hoped that Shaoyin will be the hero.

It is a cannon fodder system, its task force can't even eat farts, and can only die in various tricks according to the script.

If you soak up the male lead and rob the female lead man, then it will be interesting! Thinking about it is very exciting, exciting and energetic!

Shao Yin didn't speak.

Such a virtuous man actually pokes her aesthetic a bit.

"The meal should be ready." She nodded her chin into the stove. "You can get it out."

Gu Tingyuan immediately replied: "Okay, I will serve the meal."

Shaoyin turned around and went out, found a group of dark shadows in the chaotic night, walked over and held him: "Go home for dinner."

An'er raised her hand and said, "Mother, eat!"

Shaoyin looked down and saw that it was half a bun.

This kid is very delicate to eat, or rather gritty, he likes to nibble little by little. After walking for so long, he didn't even finish a steamed bun, and there was half of it left!

Shaoyin thought for a while, took it, and ate it in two bites: "An'er is filial, mother is very happy."

An'er was also very happy, being held by her mother, and walking staggeringly home.

It's not that he is not hungry, it is not that he is not greedy for buns, but he remembers that there are fried mussels in the hall. If you fill up your belly, how can you eat clam meat later?

Shaoyin also took this into consideration and didn't let him eat a whole bun. When the two entered the yard, they saw Gu Tingyuan walking around to the main house, serving vegetables and meals.