Chapter 118 - 120

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Fiancee

Chu Xiuyu looked at her with a look of shock and injury, and felt a little guilty in her heart.

He didn't want to be like this, but he could only do so. If he wants people to believe that he is really disabled, he must make a noise.

Now that scared her, it was not his will. When the marriage contract was cancelled, he would compensate her more.

Thinking about this, the anger and coldness on his face became more and more solid, and he looked at her almost without emotion, his expression was almost cruel: "Get out! Don't let me see you!"

"Go!" He even grabbed the cup on the head of the bed and drew it in Shaoyin's direction!

If you hit it at this time, it will have to hurt for many days.

Shao Yin quickly avoided.

There was a look of fear and sadness on his face, standing by the wall, looking towards the bed.

There was flashing water in her eyes, but she bit her lip to hold back, and only said: "Don't do this, how do you know it will not be better? Believe me, science and technology are getting more and more developed, and the medical industry is also developing rapidly. We can wait, we will get better one day!"

Chu Xiuyu was stunned.

Meng Cichuan, who was on the side gloating for misfortune, was also startled in amazement.

Shao Yin pursed her lips, clutched her arms and slowly stepped forward, stopped beside Meng Cichuan, and said in a low voice, "Doctor Meng, please help me stop the bleeding." Released her hand, revealing that she was scratched by broken tiles. Wounded arm.

The red blood stained the delicate arm like fat, gorgeous and startling. Even though she didn't like her, after frowning, Meng Cichuan took a cotton ball and dipped it in alcohol to disinfect her.

The wound was wiped by the cotton ball, and there was irritating pain. Shao Yin frowned and trembled uncontrollably.

She bit her lip and held her back. In order to divert her attention, she turned her head to look towards the bed, and she was slightly startled at Chu Xiuyu, who didn't know what she was thinking, and said: "You are in a bad mood, I don't blame you. It's just that I want to talk to you. Say, your most precious wealth is still there."

Having said that, she raised her other hand and nodded her head.

The most valuable thing about Chu Xiuyu is not his origin and family history, but his mind. Even without the Chu Family, with his mind, it is only a matter of time before he reaches the top again.

"You still have Dr. Meng, your best brother. And I..." She slowed down her voice, and her soft and soothing voice stretched out, containing the power to calm down unconsciously, "We are all by your side. , Will accompany you."

Meng Cichuan who heard these words: "..."

The expression is somewhat subtle and complicated. This woman, compare herself with him, who does she think she is?

But she was not scared away unexpectedly, she seemed to be desperate towards Brother Yu. Oh, stupid woman, don't you think you are worthy?

Wrapped his arm, he let go, and said lightly: "Okay."

"Thank you Dr. Meng." Shaoyin nodded to him, then continued to walk towards the bed, sat back again, and held Chu Xiuyu's hand.

"You weren't such an irritable and irritable person before, and losing your temper will not solve anything. I think you will get angry, but you will also control your temper and wait for the meeting."