Chapter 298 - 300

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Victim

Obviously, Su Qianling knew clearly in her heart that Liuyin didn't want to "charm" her husband, so she arranged her to go again and again, using her as a tool for angering Pei Jingyan.

Now that she sensed the sense of crisis, she immediately changed her mind and stopped letting Liu Yin "serve" her husband.

Her capriciousness fully reflects her original intention.

Shaoyin actually wanted to answer her: "Don't you let me serve the second master?" But if you say that, even if Su Qianling doesn't kill her because of her reputation, she will still suffer.

So she looked surprised and shy, still a little flustered, lowered her head and said: "Liuyin dare not have affair with others."

As a maid, you are not allowed to be affectionate with others in private. You can't say who you are fancy, you can only be asked to marry, or pointed out by the master.

There was no loophole in her words, but she was shy and flustered, and Su Qianling had a clear look.

She looked at the maid in front of her, carefully, and carefully. She didn't find any emotions such as dissatisfaction, sadness, or being struck by lightning on her face, and she gradually relieved her heart.

It seemed that she had misunderstood, and her husband did not look at her. The reaction that people make at the first time can't deceive people. If the husband really looks at her, she should be resisting and resisting when she hears that she is about to marry. But she didn't, and she thought it was safe to come.

"When did I say that you have an affair with others?" The relieved Su Qianling finally got in the mood to joke with her, "It's just asking what you want. If you have someone in your heart, I can't give it indiscriminately. You pointed at someone and hurt our master and servant's affection."

Shaoyin lowered her head and said shyly, "Don't say that, grandma, Liuyin listens to you."

Well, very good.

Su Qianling is very helpful to her honesty and peace, it doesn't matter if she looks enchanting and enchanting, she just needs to be soft and good.

"I see." Su Qianling nodded and stared at Shaoyin as he spoke. "I will tell the second master when I turn around, and ask him to help with the palm of his hand. I will never ask you to marry the wrong person. "

Shaoyin still kept her eyes down, there was no strangeness on her face, she was only shy and embarrassed: "Grandma is the master."

Su Qianling couldn't help but nodded secretly, and was a little relieved.

Putting aside the tea cup, he said, "Okay, you can go out."

"Yes." Shao Yin blessed Fushen and quit.

Huihui said in a speechless voice: "It is confirmed that you have not seduce the male lead, or do you want to marry you?"

"I look good." Shao Yin touched her cheek, twisted her thin waist lightly, and chuckled lightly.

Huihui smacked his lips and said, "Weird."

My mind is so small! Smaller than the tip of a needle!

It is not so much that Su Qianling's mind is small, it is better to say that she has a particularly strong sense of crisis.

She never asked Shaoyin to serve Pei Jingyan again. Of course, he didn't let others go, as if the matter had been exposed.

However, in the evening, when resting with Pei Jingyan, she said inadvertently: "The maids around me are all of their age and deserve to go out to marry."