Chapter 295 - 297 | Arc 16

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Victim

The background of the previous world was more in line with Shaoyin's taste. She finally died when she was ninety-three years old.

At this time, she had white hair, but her face remained unchanged and her youth remained. There are many spiritual things and holy medicines in this world, and Feng Ling is very prosperous. He has developed various medicines for eternal youth for her master.

Shaoyin's appearance has been maintained at the age of thirty, and his physical condition has been maintained in a young and flexible state under the blessing of martial arts and internal strength, not to mention how cool it is.

She traveled around with Huihui, made an appointment with Tianjiao. Some people have heard of her name and took the initiative to post to her. Others heard about her criteria for choosing a son-in-law and came here admiringly, wanting to defeat her and then marry her.

Shaoyin has never been defeated. Or win, or tie.

Those who lose can't leave if they lose. Shaoyin gradually became wealthy through battles.

Traveling abroad, it's not enough if you don't have any money. Eating, dressing, housing, and transportation all cost money. Shaoyin is not a general person, he wants the best of all, and his daily expenses are very high. But even if you spend money like water, there is still a lot of money left.

Huihui followed her around, eating melons and watching theaters every day, and had money in the account, not to mention being overjoyed. When she died, there were no funeral objects, and she didn't talk much.

The place where Shaoyin died was not in the prime minister's house, or even in Daxia Kingdom. Feeling that time is running out, she climbed to the top of an inaccessible snow mountain, cut out a platform with a long sword, sat cross-legged on it, watched the sunrise, and swallowed her last breath.

On this mountain, ordinary people can't come up, nor will they come. Fortunately, she will be discovered within a few years. If it is unfortunate, the bones will not be discovered until decades later.

The scenery is buried? Countless treasures as funerary objects? Huihui turned his lips, I didn't think about it a long time ago.

Since she took it to search everywhere, it knew that she was the treasure house of the prime minister's house to let it forget about it. Asking is also boring to ask, it simply doesn't ask.

"Ding."

"The world judged that the grade failed."

After the results came out, Huihui was not surprised at all, because the male and female masters were not together.

Yan Chaoqing was not poisoned again later, but had several encounters with the heroine, but there was no spark.

He is immersed in martial arts, dedicated to studying martial arts, and improving the Chaos Swordsmanship. Whenever martial arts make great progress, I will go all over the world to find Shaoyin and learn from her.

Shaoyin is already a master of martial arts and is well-known all over the world. Moreover, because of Taijiquan, he is respected as a master of the world, everyone admires him, and his reputation is much greater than that of the Yan Dynasty and Qing Dynasty.

At the peak of Yan Chaoqing's fame, he was not as good as one-tenth of hers. And he used to look down on her and wanted to kill her. This gap and contrast made it difficult for him to accept, and he regarded defeating her as the top event in his life.