Chapter 301 - 303

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Victim

Although Liuyin is annoying, she is just a maid, and dealing with her is just a matter of a sentence.

Pei Jingyan is different.

Thinking of her husband turning around angrily, not even looking back when she fell the cup, and striding away from the back, Su Qianling couldn't help feeling depressed.

She was wrong this time. She shouldn't have quarreled with him, but Hara can't blame her—how did she know that it would be like this?

She is also the one kept in the dark. On the contrary, he walked in without asking the reason and said something like that. How could he blame her for being angry? After all, I still blame Yinping. Little calculations are really annoying.

Su Qianling had originally planned to distribute the silver screen to Zhuangzi, but then changed her mind and planned to sell her far away, not seeing her and not worrying about it.

Distracting thoughts aside, she got up and went out, cooked a cup of chicken soup herself, put it in the food box and went to the study.

"What are you here for?" Pei Jingyan asked coldly.

Su Qianling bit her lip, lowered her eyes, and said softly, "I'll make it for you."

Pei Jingyan was surprised and looked up.

"I misunderstood you." Su Qianling said again, lowering his head, and said guiltily: "It's because I am not strict to impose this kind of thing."

Pass things through, one by one.

Pei Jingyan had guessed it was a misunderstanding. It's just that he finally got angry, not because of someone else, but because of his wife's "Go to coax your sweetheart" and "Who knows who your sweetheart is".

His face was cold and he didn't answer.

Su Qianling's eyes blushed immediately and said, "You blame me, you should be, after all, it's my fault."

"Wow!" Huihui was surprised when he heard it, and couldn't eat the melon anymore. "This is too flexible and stretchable!"

When I saw her work before, I couldn't think of her being able to lower her body like this when she admitted her mistake.

"I am a heroine," Shao Yin reminded. "Can I be a heroine without two brushes?"

Huihui stopped talking, looking at the scene in the study, picking the key points and continuing to broadcast:

"Well, the male protagonist's expression has eased."

"The hero held her and didn't let her go."

"The hero held her on his lap."

"They are reconciled."

The two reconciled again.

"One is willing to fight, the other is willing to suffer." Huihui said in a speechless voice.

Before, Pei Jingyan was very angry, but now, when his wife had paid for him, and cuddling in his arms docilely, he was not so angry anymore.

"The maid picked the blue inkstone?" he asked casually.

"Yeah." Su Qianling nodded slightly, her eyelids drooping, her fingers curled, "but I don't think it's right."

Pei Jingyan asked inexplicably: "What's wrong?"

Su Qianling replied: "Liuyin's maid is so born that she has nothing to say, but her temperament is too weak. From this incident, she can see that she has no idea and can't argue for herself. It’s impossible to provoke a leader in this matter."