Chapter 010 - 012

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

In layman's terms, he has a cold.

In the scorching summer and hot season, he actually caught a cold and caught a cold, which shows how bad his body resistance is.

The imperial doctor prescribed medicine for him, and Luo Xuanmo was so groggy that he just wanted to sleep. Lying on the bed of dragons, a thought came to mind, the imperial doctor and the queen belong together?

She ordered the imperial physician to prescribe sleeping pills for him, so that he had to fall asleep, so she could only read the memorials?

She really is greedy for power.

In the past few days of falling ill, Luo Xuanmo was panicked and could hardly be at ease. I was worried that the queen would use the medicine to make him never get better; I was worried that all the people in the palace would be trapped by her, and there would be no one close to him.

The two couldn't tell which was more terrifying. In short, his expression was tense and anxious. After taking a few medications, I haven't seen any better.

Shaoyin felt that it would not be a problem to go on like this.

What fun is there to see if he falls so easily? The plots are all about twists and turns.

"Emperor father, the queen mother caught a cold last night, and she was worried that she might be sick to her father, so she didn't come today." After she left the court that day, Xier came to the Palace of Qinzheng by herself, with a worried expression on her face like a little adult: "Father, you have to get better soon. The queen has been working hard for the past few years. When you get better, the queen can rest."

He is an innocent child. In his eyes, the father is the emperor, and the important affairs of the government are his responsibility.

When he was in a coma, the queen carried him up for three years, which was very hard.

Now that he is tired and sick, he feels very distressed.

He said a lot, but Luo Xuanmo only heard one sentence-Shao Yin was sick.

Very good!

He immediately cheered up.

The tense heartstring was relaxed, and the effect of the medicine gradually appeared.

However, on the third or fourth day, the appearance of illness was gone.

Two more days later, when he learned that Shaoyin was in a lingering condition and could not even go to court, his face became ruddy!

As a system, Huihui cannot interfere with the plot, but it can monitor the characters. Telling Luo Xuanmo's situation to Shaoyin, he disdainfully said: "This dog thing! Little belly chicken intestines! The heart of a villain!"

Thinking of Shaoyin's plan, he couldn't help but said: "Just don't go to the plot! Kill him! Exhale!"

Shaoyin was leaning against the head of the bed, no powder was applied to her face, and her long black hair was draped over her shoulders, indeed showing a bit of weakness.

She didn't feel sick, after all, she wasn't really sick, but she was coaxing Luo Xuanmo.

"Really?" Her eyes curled up, "Are you not afraid that we will all die if the plot collapses?"

Huihui stopped talking immediately.

It's just a picture of a happy mouth before it can't bear to die.