Chapter 321 - 323

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Girlfriend/Bestie

After Li Xue had lunch with Qi Monian, she was about to leave.

"You are sick, take a good rest," she said.

Qi Monian sat on the sofa in the living room, refused to go upstairs, and said with a smile: "I haven't seen your friend yet."

"Then I will let her pick me up now." Li Xue said, holding the phone and lowering her hair message.

She didn't know that when she picked up the phone, the corners of her mouth rose unconsciously. But Qi Monian, who was sitting next to him, clearly captured this scene in his eyes, and his mood fell abruptly.

"You always say that she is good, I hope she is really as good as you said." He said slowly.

Li Xue had finished sending the news, raised her head when she heard that, and said with a smile: "She is better than I said."

When she said this, her eyes were shining, full of joyful brilliance.

The meeting was finally about to end, Yinyin was about to pick her up, and her mood could not stop flying.

Qi Monian nodded: "Yeah."

Twenty minutes later, the sound of the car engine went from far to near.

"It's Yinyin!" Before the car stopped at the door, Li Xue immediately grabbed his bag and stood up.

Without waiting for Qi Monian to say anything, he trot out immediately.

Qi Monian's face instantly became gloomy.

His thin lips were pursed, and his eyes were full of anger.

However, when Li Xue took Shaoyin's arm and walked in with a smile, his face returned to its usual appearance.

"You are Miss Yu." He looked at Shaoyin, with a slight smile on his face, "I often hear your name from Li Xue, and I have been looking up for it for a long time."

Shao Yin entered the room, took off his sunglasses, and nodded slightly to him: "Mr. Qi."

Her expression is calm, natural, neither humble nor overbearing.

It's not like seeing a big brother for the first time, nor is it like seeing a creditor.

Qi Monian almost laughed angrily. What gave her the courage to make her daring to appear in front of him grandiosely, with a seemingly nonchalant appearance?

He turned his gaze and looked at Li Xue, wanting her to avoid it temporarily. Before he could speak, he heard Shaoyin say: "Li Xue, you go to my car and I brought a gift for Mr. Qi. It is a blue color. It’s packed in a carton, and I just forgot to take it off."

After speaking, throw the car key to her.

"Okay." Li Xue took it, let go of her arm, and went out.

When she walked out of the living room, her figure was isolated by the glass door, Shaoyin turned her head and looked at Qi Monian with a smile: "I guess, Mr. Qi should have something to say to me?"

"Heh." Qi Monian sneered, leaning back, his approachable expression faded like a tide, and he reappeared with a lofty and arrogant expression, looking at her and said: "Don't you have something to tell me?"

Shao Yin laughed, raised her brows, and said, "If Mr. Qi asks, I will say. If Mr. Qi is not interested, I will not take the initiative to raise it, so as not to upset Mr. Qi."