Chapter 154 - 156

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Heroine's Mother who died early

The doctor spared no effort and exhausted all means to finally save Yun Cong's life.

The elder, the third, the fourth, etc. heard the news outside, and rushed back one after another. Hearing that Yun Cong's life was saved, no matter if he was weak at the moment, his black face was just a spit: "Are you crazy?"

"There are endless days and nights, what do you want to do?"

"Do you know what the outside world says about Yunjia?"

Just because of the two illnesses of the old lady, they rushed home in a hurry, which made people feel that the Yun family was uneasy these days.

This time when Yun Cong went crazy again, in just over a month, three things happened to the Yun family!

When I was at work, I suddenly heard that something went wrong at home, so I hurriedly asked for leave to go home. Please three times a month, can the leader be satisfied? Can colleagues not gossip?

The eldest master and others all want face, especially these things at home, which can be described as absurd. The old lady's stroke was even caused by the Wufang brothers and sisters not giving monthly money to the next person. Listen, can this be said? !

Yun Cong was smitten by his elder brothers, before he had time to defend himself, he rolled his eyes and fainted.

The old man and the others hadn't scolded enough, so he got a lot of anger in his stomach, and he reprimanded the people who followed Yun Cong after leaving the house.

"How do you serve them?"

"One by one, two hands are long, don't you know how to stop it?"

"What did your master do recently?"

Asking is for nothing.

Training is also white training.

No matter what they asked, the young man just cried and said something totally irrelevant-how would they know that this is a fantasy under the gray cloth, it turned the broken leg of Yun Cong into a hairy one. Dogleg, driving him crazy?

Yun Cong called him a "crippling son" on the full moon day of Sheng'er and frightened his daughter. Shaoyin was annoyed at that time.

Regarding that Sheng'er was just full moon, and the time was too close, it would not affect Sheng'er. Shaoyin took a few days before letting Huihui take action.

Huihui's illusion has become more sophisticated, and that shin not only looks like a dogleg, but also a hairy dogleg to the touch. The root vellus hair, the color, thickness, length, softness and so on are extremely lifelike, which drove Yun Cong crazy at that time.

Brother Xu came to visit after hearing the news.

Yun Cong was going crazy, yelling and throwing things around.

After he woke up, he knew that his legs hadn't turned into hairy doglegs, because the eyes of people watching him were not the slightest strange. However, this is more annoying than his leg turned into a dog leg, because he chopped off his leg in vain!

He couldn't accept the facts and lost his temper. As soon as Brother Xu walked to the door, he heard an unbearable curse and turned around and turned back.

"Okay, why is he crazy?" He was led to see Shaoyin by the subordinates.

Shaoyin and her daughter are sitting on the kang by the window and playing flip flops. Hearing that he raised his head and smiled slightly: "Who knows?"