Chapter 293 - 294

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Yan Chaoqing wanted to please Shaoyin, but he didn't regard it as a very important thing. After finally unraveling the poison of the Hundred Ghost Ivy, he not only did not breathe a sigh of relief, but seriously reflected on himself.

It was because he was too kind before, so that some people dared to take advantage of him! He wants to completely relieve his troubles, and no one will dare to show disrespect to him in the future, even if he is weak, poisoned, or seriously injured, no one will dare to do so.

He worked out an anti-kill plan.

Using himself as a bait, he released the news that he was "poisoned", "combat power was greatly reduced," and "a second-rate warrior could kill him."

"Wow! So cruel!" Huihui shared Yan Chaoqing's show operation to Shaoyin, "He is also a good fishing expert!"

The reason for using the word "also" is because Shaoyin likes fishing very much.

Hui Hui happily, eating melons to watch the excitement: "Is he trying to catch the world's masters all at once?"

"It's not a master in the world, but a master who has hatred with him." Shaoyin corrected.

Huihui said "Oh", and then said: "That's a lot. In addition to the Great Xia Kingdom, there are many sects, aristocratic families, and hidden forces in various countries that have hatred against him."

Yan Chaoqing became famous when he was young, and he was not a modest and gentle person. Over the years, he had made a lot of enemies, and there were countless people who wanted his life.

Not only in various countries, but also in Daxia, especially the royal family. Fear of Yan Chaoqing's millions of soldiers who only listened to his orders, had long wanted to get rid of him, and when he smelled this opportunity, he was ready to move.

However, the royal family will not do anything until the truth of the news is ascertained. Not only did he not do anything, he also sent an Ouchi master to the God of War Palace to protect his safety.

"It's all a problem!" Shaoyin listened to the broadcast, and couldn't help but complain, "It must be at night! It's generous, can't you go to the house during the day?"

Masters from all over the world came one after another, breaking into the God of War Mansion at night to carry out sneak attacks and assassinations on Yan Chaoqing.

No one actually did it during the day!

"Maybe it's done by convention." Huihui doesn't care about this. It only cares about whether he is playing hard or not. Yan Chaoqing's bitter tricks are not good, and he broadcasts the battle with great interest. "There are six people who attacked him. He killed him. Four, one was seriously injured, and the other escaped!"

"Oh! Before he let go of that person, there was a trace of blood spilling from the corner of his mouth, not obvious, but the person who ran away saw it!"

"Haha! I am afraid that the news is three points true!" Huihui said excitedly, "In the future, more and more masters will flood into the capital!"

It's interesting to watch people fight every day!

And it didn't just watch the excitement, it also recorded the fighting scenes of both sides and analyzed the program. Take out a set of exercises, record them in the book, and sell them on the Star Network.

The exercises are very easy to sell! This kind of combat skill, even in the interstellar, is loved and supported by many people, collected it, tempered its physique, or applied it to weapons.