Chapter 214 - 216

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

Wu Lingxi moved over to live with Shen Qiong, and it was not bad for Shen Qiong.

Wu Lingxi is very hardworking. She is good at washing clothes, cooking and cleaning. Because she shared with others, she was worried that it would cause trouble to others and adversely affect her daughter, so she cleaned the public areas. If you make a delicious meal, you will share it with the co-tenant.

She is hardworking, loving, and kind to others. She has won the love of roommates who share her roommates. She calls her "auntie" very sweet. She will also take the initiative to buy fruit and invite Wu Lingxi and Shen Qiong back to eat.

When Shen Qiong went to work, she originally ordered take-out at noon. After Wu Lingxi lived with her, she would prepare lunch with meat and vegetables every day for her to take to the company to eat. I will prepare more and let her share it with her colleagues.

Shen Qiong's popularity suddenly became very good. Roommates liked her, and colleagues liked her. Because of this, Shen Qiong felt sweet in his heart, and only thought that life was great.

At noon that day, after Shen Qiong had lunch, his taste buds and stomach were full. She was so happy that she called Wu Lingxi to ask her if she had eaten.

Called, no one answered.

Shen Qiong thought Wu Lingxi was busy and didn't take it seriously, so he called.

This time, the prompt cannot be connected.

Shen Qiong frowned.

what happened? The phone is dead?

Ten minutes later, she called Wu Lingxi for the third time, but this time it was still prompted that it could not be connected.

Five minutes later, she played again, still the same.

Shen Qiong could not sit still.

Mother will not fail to answer her call. Her mobile phone is always fully charged. Shen Qiong knew this because Wu Lingxi often looked at her mobile phone. Although she didn't say anything, Shen Qiong knew that she was expecting Shen Xuan to call her.

It is impossible for her not to answer the phone, or to know that the phone is out of power. The signal at home is also very good, so it will not fail to connect. Shen Qiong couldn't help worrying, what happened to Wu Lingxi, right?

After sitting for another twenty minutes, calling once every five minutes, she couldn't get through. She couldn't sit still anymore, asked for leave, and hurried back to the rented house.

"mother?"

No one responded.

Shen Qiong searched the bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom, but did not see Wu Lingxi. Look at the charging place again, there is no her mobile phone.

Shen Qiong had a bad premonition in her heart, and when she opened the drawer beside the bed, Wu Lingxi's wallet and documents were gone, and she was completely ill.

"Hello?" The phone rang.

Shen Qiong immediately said, "Did Mom call you? Did she go home?"

She thought Wu Lingxi still couldn't let go of her sister, so she bought a ticket and went back without saying hello.

On the other side of the phone, Shao Yin said indifferently, "I don't know."

"Why don't you know? Did your mother call or send text messages, don't you know?" Shen Qiong asked back like a bean.