Chapter 044 - 047

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The villain's sister

If Shaoyin quarreled with him about this, Xiao Huaiyan wouldn't be so angry!

But she kissed him!

Usually he would be beaten even when he touched a little hand. She scolded him secretly and called him around, but didn't take advantage of him.

Xiao Huaiyan has been surrounded by girls since he was a child. When has he been wronged? !

He patiently played with her.

In the end, for a Shengchuanjing, she took the initiative to kiss him!

Xiao Huai said that the fire was too big!

He thought of the little girl with trembling eyelashes, pale little face, and kissing him in grievance and kindness, he was so irritable that he wanted to kill!

Shengchuan view! what!

In addition to the fire, there is a bit of depression that can't be obtained.

He pleases her so much, she refuses to be nice to him. For the sake of being disabled, I am willing!

She just likes that cripple!

The proud Shao Shao didn't want to admit his failure, so he asked someone to beat Shengchuanjing, recorded his embarrassed image, and then called a group of friends to drink.

A friend knew that he was chasing a little girl recently. When asked about the situation, he said disapprovingly: "A yellow-haired girl, like bean sprouts, just tease!"

In order to show that he didn't care, he put a girl in his arms and laughed.

When the friend saw this, he laughed: "Nor can you say that, the legs of the little girl surnamed Ji are so long, I can play for a year without getting tired of it!"

Xiao Huaiyan's face turned black!

The anger was almost uncontrollable, and he was about to kick him in the face. But turning a friend with a friend because of an unscrupulous girl, it was not worth it. The smelly girl didn't have him in her heart, so she forcibly held it back.

"Fuck!"

Shaoyin was sitting in her bedroom reading a book, when she heard a loud yell in her head, her hand shook slightly: "What's the matter?"

"The male partner has hooked up with the female lead!" Huihui was very surprised, speaking quickly on the scene.

Coincidentally, Xiao Huaiyan was drinking with his friends in the bar, and it happened that Qi Qian was dragged to the bar by his friends.

Her friend's boyfriend cheated and dragged her to the scene. When the scene became chaotic, Qi Qian fell into Xiao Huaiyan's eyes.

Xiao Huaiyan remembered that the girl he was chasing liked Sheng Chuanjing, and Sheng Chuanjing cared about the girl, and immediately narrowed a pair of peachy eyes, cold and teasing flashed in his eyes.

Pushing away the girl in his arms, stood up, and walked in Qi Qian's direction.

He pulled Qi Qian out of the chaos, and Qi Qian was grateful to him: "Thank you."

"It's over with verbal thanks?" Xiao Huai said.

Qi Qian became nervous, while Xiao Huaiyan smiled and hugged her waist and walked to his table.

Listening to the gray broadcast, Shao Yin was rather speechless.

The power of the plot is great.

"This is too..." Huihui didn't know what to say.