Chapter 217 - 219

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

No, it can't be her.

Shen Qiong shook his head, denied this speculation, and even felt a little bit amused. Shen Xuan is in County J, how come to City B?

She took the picked coffee and walked to the office area. I thought in my heart, it's been more than half a year, should Shen Xuan get a divorce right now?

This thought flashed through my mind, and didn't think much about it. This is Shen Xuan's own choice, and she broke with her and her mother for this. She can live whatever life she wants.

An adult, and almost thirty years old, no one can blame anyone if he doesn't understand it.

Back to the workstation, Shen Qiong shakes the mouse to release the computer's sleep mode. Enter the password and return to the interface before leaving.

Suddenly, the phone screen lit up. She looked down and found three unread messages. Picking up the phone, unlocking the fingerprint, flipping through the unread messages.

It's Zhang Rui.

Aunt Zhang's nephew whom Wu Lingxi introduced to her.

The appearance is average, the height is over 1.7 meters, not fat or thin, the body is not fit at all, and the body is soft and fleshy. Not knowing how to chat, Shen Qiong had a meal with him, which was extremely boring.

She didn't want to fall in love with such a person at all, turned off the message, and threw the phone back on the desktop.

Had it not been for Wu Lingxi's hard work, she would never have seen this person at all.

But Wu Lingxi was so grind that she met her every day and said: "You go to meet, if you really don't like it, then forget it. But if you don't see it, how can you know if it's okay?"

"Go see you, I won't urge you when I see mom."

"Mom and Aunt Zhang are good friends, and Aunt Zhang introduced them enthusiastically. How can you let Mom see Aunt Zhang?"

Shen Qiong had no choice but to meet Zhang Rui. This person's income is a little higher than hers, but he also entered society three years earlier than her. To put it bluntly, three years later, Shen Qiong's income slapped him.

After returning, she said to Wu Lingxi: "I don't like it."

She talked about the reason for her disapproval, but Wu Lingxi didn't approve of it, and said, "Man, he's unreliable when he is handsome. This is just right for him. As for the fact that his salary is average, his potential is not high, or something, three years later, Who is right?"

"Furthermore, he has three suites and a household registration. It's better for you to work with him than you do on your own."

"Mom is useless, I can't help you, but Xiao Zhang can do it! Qiongqiong, don't be angry, listen to mom, mom won't hurt you."

Shen Qiong was not moved.

What are the benefits of a man who is average-looking, average-capable, and unable to talk?

Unfortunately, she was boring to Zhang Rui, but Zhang Rui was very interesting to her, sending her a dozen messages every day.

Shen Qiong would never look down on such a person, and would never return at all. But Zhang Rui was not discouraged, and sent her a message very enthusiastically, and Wu Lingxi also praised him: "Xiao Zhang, he is a very good young man. It will remind me to add clothes when it is cold, and when it rains. I bring an umbrella."