Chapter 242 - 245

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

My sister-in-law

Xu Yaoyue prayed for her grandmother in the temple, and her life was very difficult. She faces the sky and wears simple clothes every day. Coarse tea and light rice, two meals a day.

But this is what she begs for. She wanted to marry Qin Jinye, so she had to abandon something. Therefore, although bitter, but sweet as sweet.

She lives in the temple, and Qin Jinye occasionally visits her. This is one of Xu Yaoyue's sweet moments. He came to see her once, and he always made her happy for a long time.

In addition to praying for her grandmother, she would sincerely pray for Qin Jinye, wishing him good health, all the best, and no worries in her heart.

Sometimes I think of my sister.

At this time, her heart is always full of struggle, and the taste is bitter. It stands to reason that she should pray for her sister, and pray to the Buddha to bless her sister's body to get better. but……

After suffering for a long time, she couldn't completely ignorant of her conscience. Every time I pray for Qin Jinye, I pray for my sister. I hope my sister will have a good baby in her next life, have a healthy body, and be happy in her life.

In this way, she lived in the temple for one, two days, one month, two months, one year, two years.

She passed her seventeen and eighteen years old.

The beautiful years, a little bit passed away, are spent in places where no one sees them. Although at her request, Qin Jinye would accompany her on her birthday and even give her longevity noodles. But sweetness is always short-lived, she spent more than 700 days and nights alone.

As the waiting days got longer and longer, Xu Yaoyue gradually became a little confused and began to wonder if she was wrong?

If she is not obsessed with him, she should now marry like other sisters.

A husband who stays by his side someday should have a child. Maybe the child will walk.

She should live the life of a husband and a child. Rather than now, suffering in front of the Buddha every day.

But she dare not regret it, because she has nowhere to go. Although it cannot be said that everyone knows everything about her and Qin Jinye, it is almost the same in Xu Mansion, and everyone who is sensible knows it.

The sisters had already ignored her. She lives in the temple, which is also a good thing, at least not having to face some strange eyes and words.

On this day, it was raining lightly.

Xu Yaoyue knelt in front of the Buddha, closed her eyes and recited the scriptures, praying for Qin Jinye and her sister.

She even promised sincerely that she would share half of the blessings of her next life with her sister, hoping that her sister would see her sincerely...

"Yue'er." A deep voice came into Xu Yaoyue's ears through the rustle of rain.

After the sound of reciting the scriptures, she turned her head abruptly, and saw a tall figure standing outside the hall, so familiar and reassuring.

She couldn't help but brighten her eyes: "You are here!"

He got up in a hurry and ran towards him.

The two embraced tightly.