Chapter 265 - 266

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The male partner's wife

Li Yan hid his face and sobbed and said nothing.

She shouldn't have said these embarrassing things to her cousin, but she has no one to say, others will read her jokes when they know, at least the cousin will not read her jokes.

The look of sadness and weeping fell in Zhao Yuanci's eyes, and he was suddenly angry. If you really like that woman, Zhou Shizi will be admitted into the mansion, so why keep it outside? I don't take my wife seriously!

"How do you want?" he asked, holding back his anger.

Li Yan shook his head back.

Don't speak, just cry.

How does she want? What can she do? Could it be that the quarrel was reconciled, and the three flesh and blood would be left behind, and the remarriage would not be possible? Don't say that she can't give up three flesh and blood, just say that if she remarries, how good can she marry?

What the maids persuaded her is correct, that is, she is already married well. Although the elder son raised the outside room, he respected and loved her very much in the mansion, and the two of them lived happily and sweetly.

She just couldn't accept it. The joy and happiness she thought were all shallow, fragile, and vulnerable!

"I fight with him!" She suddenly put down her hand, tears on her face, gritted her teeth and said bitterly: "I will fight with him when I go back! Either he died or I died!"

Zhao Yuanci hurriedly shouted: "Don't talk nonsense!"

Li Yan couldn't help covering his face again, and choked, "I can't swallow this breath!"

Isn't she treating the eldest son badly? Isn't it true? How could he treat her like this!

She got into the tip of the horn and couldn't get out. In the original plot, she and Zhou Shizi had a very good relationship. In the case of the outer room, Zhou Shizi was vague. Li Yanhui did not put him to death, but was confused, guessing what he was doing?

Later, she was misled, thinking that Zhou Shizi had betrayed her, and she was heartbroken. But then the two of them solved their misunderstandings, said everything, and the truth came to light, so they trusted each other more, staying in the same boat through storms, and loving each other.

But at this time there are variables. She and Zhou Shizi are not the most loving couple in Beijing, but Zhao Yuanci and Shaoyin. Compared with this model couple, her requirements for Zhou Shizi have unknowingly become higher. After this incident, she is not as calm as in the plot.

"I'll talk to him!" Zhao Yuanci said after hesitating for a moment.

Li's family is not in the capital, and Li Yan will marry away. He has no relatives in the capital. He is the closest person to her, and he can't just watch her being bullied.

Besides, even if the Li family knew it, they might not be willing to offend Zhou Shizi for her. Li Yan returned to the high marriage, and it was too late for the Li family to please the Suyang Marquis. How could this little matter be unforgiving with Zhou Shizi?

After saying this, he felt that something was wrong.

But he thought again that he was not out of personal affair, and he would not just sit idly by when any of his relatives was bullied. Thinking of this, my heart gradually became calm.

"No, don't!" Li Yan looked up in shock and waved his hands again and again, "I'm just complaining, cousin doesn't need to be like that!"

Her sanity returned.