Chapter 191 - 194

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

In the past, the superpower team went out to find supplies, and could bring back seven or eight vehicles of supplies, even if it had a good harvest!

There has never been a situation like Shaoyin bringing back dozens of cars in such a mighty manner!

so amazing! No matter if she is luck or strength...

No, this is the end of the world, there are zombies everywhere, there is no luck, she definitely depends on her strength!

More than a dozen supernaturalists looked at the long line of convoys outside the gate of the base, and the idea of ​​ambushing repeatedly weakened.

They suddenly discovered one thing--

It's not what Liu Shi said. They ambush the leader of Duan together. In addition to the leader of Duan, there are also supernaturalists with her!

At that time, Liu Shi will be the leader of the upper stage, and they will be facing the other members... Don't say win or lose, even if they win, what's the point?

Yes, Liu Shi promised them and gave them more power. But in this world where supplies are scarce and zombies threaten, power is a shit? How many more bites can you eat?

If you are led by Duan Commander, it will be different! She can bring them supplies beyond imagination, which is more affordable than power!

"Attack!" Liu Shi put down his binoculars, sneered at the corner of his mouth, and waved his hand.

after awhile.

He turned his head and looked at his men suspiciously: "Why don't you attack?"

"Brother Liu..." The supernaturalists hesitated.

The entrance of the base.

In front of Shaoyin's car suddenly ran over to a dirty-dressed man, shouting as he ran: "Sister Duan! Be careful! There is an ambush!"

The body of the visitor was very dirty, I don't know how many zombies were killed, and his body was stained with filth. There are also a few blood stains on his face, which are distributed on the sharp young face, adding a bit of toughness and perseverance to him.

However, his short hair was clean, fresh and handsome. There were only a few blood stains on his face, and there was no other dirt.

Shaoyin looked at his vigorous figure and couldn't help laughing.

This person was Su Ziping. He rushed to Shaoyin's car, leaned on her car window, and said in a low voice, "Liu Shi made an ambush! Be careful, Sister Duan!"

As he spoke, he quickly turned around and looked at the guard tower guardingly.

He quickly said what had happened these days: "As soon as Sister Duan left with her front foot, Liu Shi turned the other way around..."

Su Ziping was the first Liu Shi to start, and he wanted to use Su Ziping to stand up. Su Ziping was clever and immediately begged for mercy, and in order to show his loyalty, he destroyed the room where Shaoyin lived, and only then did he gain Liu Shi's trust.

However, Su Ziping immediately escaped from the base, wandering around the base, waiting for Shaoyin to return.

He was determined to stand Shaoyin. First of all, Liu Shi must not be able to do Shaoyin, and sooner or later he will get cold. Secondly, Shaoyin does not take power. If he follows Shaoyin, he will be the invisible leader, but he will not be a fart when following Liu Shi.