Chapter 157 - 159

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Heroine's Mother who died early

A team of Lianjiazi in black tights walked in in an orderly manner, surrounding Qi Liyuan.

"Private matters, leave quickly."

The person in the lead looked at Su Yue with a cold expression on his face.

Su Yue was shocked by their cold and unkind aura, and for a while suspected that they were not good people.

But Qi Liyuan is not a good person either, he just wanted to belittle her. In hesitation, she glanced at the ground.

The besieged Qi Liyuan didn't look at her. He stared at her fiercely at the moment, his expression was angry and hostile, and his handsome face was a bit hideous.

This was not an ordinary grudge, Suyue immediately judged it, and immediately retracted her gaze, bowed her head and hurried away.

She is just an ordinary person and does not cause trouble.

In the alley, more than a dozen Lianjiazi surrounded Qi Liyuan, and the man at the head said: "Master, please give me your things."

Qi Liyuan looked at him abruptly, his narrow and cold eyes burst out with sharp, knife-like light. Then, he closed his eyes tightly and said nothing.

He was brought down by the girl, and he was powerless and couldn't match these people at all.

What's more, he was injured before, even if he was not brought down by the girl, he is not their opponent at the moment.

If it weren't for this, he wouldn't just grab people and try to hide the past.

"In that case, it's offended."

Seeing him like this, the man at the head said.

He didn't know Qi Liyuan's situation, remembered his cunning and cruelty during the previous fight, even if he was lying motionless on the ground at the moment, he didn't dare to take it lightly and winked at the left and right.

The four of them stepped forward and stepped on Qi Liyuan's hands and feet. After stepping firmly, the head man squatted down and fumbled on Qi Liyuan.

He quickly found what he was looking for.

Check it again, after confirming that it is correct, put it in your arms. Winning a wink at the others, a dozen people suddenly closed, and there was a sequence team.

"Lord Lord, don't do these wasteful things in the future." After a sentence, the group left.

Qi Liyuan still closed his eyes tightly. Lying on the ground, motionless.

It's just that the eyelashes trembled violently.

After a long time, a wry smile overflowed.

Blame him for his bad luck and grabbed someone casually. It was a nasty kitten with such sharp claws.

After months of hard work, Qi Liyuan felt frustrated. He didn't lose to the ability, but was lost to luck. At the last moment, he fell short, making him just want to smash the ground fiercely.

Shaoyin has not been concealed from what happened here.

Huihui said to her.

Shaoyin was still satisfied when she learned that her daughter hadn't been bullied and fought back.

She took out a small box from under the dressing cabinet, which was full of cold and shiny metal structures. She squeezed it leisurely, dancing with her slender fingers, and the movement was almost out of shadow, very graceful.