Chapter 048 - End

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The villain's sister

Sheng Chuanjing couldn't say who hated more.

One deceived his body and dignity, and the other robbed him of woman and face.

He hated both, and hatred in his bones!

Thinking of what they did to him, he couldn't help gritting his teeth, his eyes were red with hatred.

"Chuan Jing, are you better?" When he learned that he was awake, Mr. Sheng went into the ward to visit and watched his son's embarrassment and miserable situation.

He couldn't bear to say: "How did you make it like this? Fortunately someone saw him and kindly sent you in. Hospital. The doctor said it will be delivered later, your legs can be—"

Sheng Chuanjing raised his head suddenly, and interrupted him sharply: "You ask me how to make it like this?"

The expression was fierce, and his eyes were like scraping steel knives, falling on Mr. Sheng's face, suddenly feeling pain in his skin. He murmured, before he had time to say anything, he heard Sheng Chuanjing ask every word: "Do you really know what's going on?!"

The expression was like saying that if Mr. Sheng dared to say "I don't know", he would immediately drive him out of the ward and never see him again!

Never call his father!

Mr. Sheng looked at his son's fierce expression and fell silent for a while.

Don't blame him for being ruthless, just blame Bai Yu for deceiving people too much.

However, it is not easy for him!

"Chuan Jing, the gentleman takes revenge, it is not too late for ten years." Mr. Sheng hesitated, did not conceal anything, but admitted his suspicion, just to comfort him: "How she treats you, dad sees and remembers everything. In my heart, don't worry..."

"Dad!" Sheng Chuanjing had a terrible pain, and his self-esteem was also damaged. He was impatient to listen to his nonsense, and he said directly: "When will you still deceive yourself?"

Staring into his eyes, he jumped out from between his teeth word by word:

"Bai Yu did this to me time and time again, where did he put his father?"

"Didn't my father persuade her to treat me better?"

"As long as she has a respect for you, I won't get hurt again and again!"

The voice continued.

"Does she treat you as a human?"

"Prosperity was beaten by my father, and she opened her mouth to leave halfway. Why is she?"

"Dad gave her half, and she was still not grateful, and then shot me! Dad thought, she just hates me? She doesn't hate you at all?"

"Unless Dad gives up on me. Otherwise..."

The last sentence, like a heavy hammer, made President Sheng clenched his fist abruptly.

He never thought about it.

I was reminded at this time, I couldn't help thinking, my son was right. If he was on his side, would Bai Yu let him go?

That lunatic, but he can do everything!

"Dad, if you help me, you help yourself." Sheng Chuanjing looked at him with a cold look.

Next, Sheng Chuanjing said nothing.