Chapter 111 - 114

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Long Aotian Qingmei

Shaoyin received a large sum of compensation for the spirit stone.

She didn't ask for elixirs, spiritual objects, magic weapons, etc., and only knocked on a large amount of spiritual stones from Guiyuanzong. Although it hurt Guiyuanzong's meat, she secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

The value of high-end medicine, rare spiritual objects, high-end magic weapons, etc. is incalculable. Not only rare materials are needed, but also the master of alchemy and refining masters, and they may not be obtained with the spirit stone.

But Lingshi is different. They return to Yuanzong with Lingshi veins and many industries, and they have a steady stream of income.

However, the head of Guiyuanzong was a little puzzled. According to the evil nature of this demon, doesn't it seem to have shallow eyelids? How come they only knocked them a sum of spirit stones, not really good things?

However, curiosity belongs to curiosity, it is impossible for him to remind her.

"Walk slowly and don't give it away." Lingshi also compensated, and the head of Gui Yuanzong immediately saw off the guests.

Shao Yin smiled.

Standing still, looking back, his smile was gentle and a little closer: "As the saying goes, if you don't fight, you don't know each other. From then on, the Mortal Sect and the Guiyuan Sect have become friends!"

The head of Guiyuanzong's face twitched, and he wanted to brush her sleeves unceremoniously and swept her out of the door.

But his cultivation was not enough, so he had to endure it, and said with a smile without a smile: "No. I belong to the Yuanzong Xiaomen Xiaopai, and I don't deserve to be seen by the Mortal Sect."

"Hi! Our mortal sect is not a snob!" Shao Yin waved his hand and said heartily, "You friend, I've settled it!"

Head of Gui Yuanzong: "..."

Elders: "..."

I really want to kill her.

Unfortunately, I couldn't beat her.

"By the way, is there any school of Guiyuanzong who can't get along with each other?" Shaoyin blinked his eyes and asked curiously.

At this time, her evil spirit was restrained, and there was no arrogance and arrogance on her face. She looked like a pure and innocent girl, but the head of the Guiyuan Zong did not dare to take it lightly. She looked on guard and shook her head and said, "No."

"That's it!" Shaoyin said regretfully, "We are all friends. I originally wanted to give a new friend a meeting gift. If there is a school that doesn’t get along well with you, I’ll go to teach it and vent my anger to the new friend. ."

She sighed and said, "I'm a person, nothing else, just righteousness, best for friends!"

Hehe, the head of Gui Yuanzong's heart, couldn't help but stabbed her: "In this case, your Excellency should pay back the compensation that was just returned to Yuanzong!"

They are all friends, so why are you embarrassed to commit extortion?

"Okay!" Who knows, Shao Yin happily responded.

Not only did the head of Guiyuanzong feel unhappy, but he became more alert, watching her vigilantly, and listening to her continue to say: "We are all friends, it's really hard to bully you anymore. In this way, you tell me who you are with If you can't make it, I'll blackmail them!"