Chapter 176 - 178 | Arc 11

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

Knowing that the task rating is "good", Shaoyin and Huihui, who have experience, immediately opened the script.

I saw that the above content has been changed and became the content after Shaoyin participated. Shaoyin didn't look at the front too much, and glanced over, focusing on the last few pages.

The brows were raised slightly.

I see. After she fell down the cliff with Zhao Huaiye in her arms, she fell to death, but Zhao Huaiye did not.

Although he was blinded by a dead branch growing on the cliff when he fell, he cut countless wounds on his body, and broke his ribs and legs, but he was not dead!

After they fell off the cliff, Chi Chuxiao immediately descended to search for them.

She successfully found Zhao Huaiye and the bones of the Chalu girl. Chi Chuxiao resented the things that Shaoyin did, especially the act of falling off the cliff with Zhao Huaiye in his arms at the end. However, in the end, the bones were collected for her kindly.

As for Zhao Huaiye, of course she was rescued.

After he woke up, the two said a lot. There is explanation, there is quarrel, there is love, there is resentment, and the emotions are extremely complicated.

In the end, Zhao Huaiye, who was blind and physically disabled, was expelled from the throne, and the ministers found another clan with royal blood to succeed him.

Zhao Huaiye, who had lost the throne and was disabled, lived with Chi Chuxiao in a small town and became an ordinary couple.

"Wow." Huihui said, with a complicated tone, "She is really kind."

Originally Chi Chuxiao planned to go out and start a new life. If Zhao Huaiye were not so miserable, she would not return to him.

But he was so miserable, she couldn't leave him alone, rejected the neighbor boy, and Zhao Huaiye had grown old.

Shaoyin looked at the ending, and didn't feel sweet.

"But my dessert is not high?" She wondered, "Is it because I don't like dog blood?"

After all deliberation, there is only this possibility.

Maybe she only likes cookies.

Huihui checked the rewards issued by the main brain, curled his lips, and turned off the console, with some excitement, said to Shaoyin: "Will you pretend to be the heroine next time?"

Although! Although from beginning to end, there is no difference in what it does! But the identity is different, and it's even more exciting to start things!

In the last mission world, it completely regarded itself as the heroine system, and it was the heroine abuse system!

Think of Zhao Huaiye's miserable life, one word, cool!

"What is good about pretending to be someone else?" Shaoyin has no interest, "isn't it good to be yourself?"

Huihuiru was thrown into a basin of cold water, and muttered in his heart: "Be yourself? Then why did you pretend to be the heroine last time?"

The big devil who always talks nonsense, has no principles, and always moves at will!

Shaoyin was beaten in the face soon.

The next task is a script with apocalyptic background.

The story is like this.

The heroine has no abilities, and after spending a few years miserably in the last days, she was betrayed and reborn by her girlfriend. After rebirth, she knew that the little stone taken away by her best friend was a treasure. This time she didn't have a cheap girlfriend, but bound the small stone herself to obtain the spiritual spring space.