Chapter 016 - 018

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Queen

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Seeing the man stand up with trembling legs, and go outside with difficulty, the difficult footsteps, the staggering back, the gray smile almost crazy, "Shame! What a shame!"

Shao Yin also laughed.

He goes up to court in this way, shouldn't he think that he is stable and won't be seen by others?

That really makes the Manchu civil and military idiots.

In fact, it was worse than she thought.

Luo Xuanmo didn't just seem to be overly indulgent, he was very indecent. He didn't rest much all night, his energy was not concentrated enough, and his brain reaction was obviously slower than usual.

The most ridiculous thing is that for a while, the minister called him three times before he heard him.

"The face of the royal family has been lost by him!" Shaoyin said in disgust when he heard the gray report.

Shaoyin didn't need to tell the next thing, Huihui was done.

Whenever Luo Xuanmo went to favor other concubines and wanted to regain lost ground, Huihui would give him medicine.

But when he was shocked, doubted his life, and went to favor Shen Xuexi, it stopped.

After coming down several times, Luo Xuanmo understood.

He can only show his glory against Shen Xuexi.

"Huh." Seeing that Luo Xuanmo reduced his way to the other concubines' palaces, and began to spoil Shen Xuexi exclusively, Huihui couldn't tell whether he was angry or relieved, "He's so disgusting!"

Although the hope of completing the task is slim, if the emotional line between the hero and the hero does not collapse, Huihui feels that there is still a loss of life.

It watched the love of the male and female master, and no longer reported to Shao Yin.

Although it is a system, it is an intelligent life. It knows that this kind of thing hurts Shao Yin as a cannon fodder.

Does Luo Xuanmo really favor Shen Xuexi and love her deeply?

Huihui couldn't tell, but Shaoyin knew the answer without thinking about it—no.

She didn't guess wrong.

In the dead of night and no one was disturbed, Luo Xuanmo looked at Shen Xuexi, who was sleeping soundly in his arms, with complicated eyes.

Fear and disgust are far greater than affection.

"What the **** did you do to me?" he murmured.

He can only have fun with her.

More than 30 concubines, none of them work.

He didn't think this was proof that he and Shen Xuexi were a natural match, he only suspected that she had poisoned him.

Before figuring out what's going on, he can't act rashly, lest he suffer further.

But it's not his character to just sit and wait for death.

One day, Luo Xuanmo called Xi'er and said kindly, "Have you been to the Palace of Qin recently?"

Xier shook her head: "Never."

Since Luo Xuanmo forced a ban last time, he succumbed to King Qin's uncle, and he has never been out of the palace again.

"Uncle Qin treats you very well. Although you don't practice martial arts with him anymore, don't forget that he is." Luo Xuanmo said, "He taught you that you need to remember this friendship. Let's go ahead. At that time, many tribute fruits were offered below, so you can pick some to send to Uncle Qin."