Chapter 064 - End

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Tyrant's Vase

The bad premonition before, became more and more dense as she confessed to the funeral, like a heavy cloud, accumulated in Pei Jiufeng's heart.

In the ear, the very light voice continued: "Don't be afraid. I am my sister and my sister is dead. Don't be afraid when you eat. If you are really scared, you will eat at night and you won't see it at night. "

Pei Jiufeng seemed to be stabbed in the heart!

The pain made him gritted his teeth, vaguely tasted a bit of blood: "No, no, you won't die!"

She will not die!

The demon can't do this to him!

"I won't let you die," he said, moving one arm, trying to hug her back. But he was never used to being intimate with people, making him stiff his arms and didn't know what to do.

After a long time, put his arm back to his side and clenched it into a fist, "Tomorrow, I will go out with you, we will find food together, and we will definitely survive!"

He has no hope that the demon will let him go back.

If he is willing to let him go, it will not be delayed until now.

Pei Jiufeng didn't know how the demon was going to deal with him, but he couldn't watch Wang Dachun die.

"Tomorrow I will be a crutches." He said, "There are still some firewood in the house. Once tied, it can be used as a crutches. I will go out with you on crutches."

He fought this life and couldn't let her die.

When the mountain is exhausted, he will die first and let Wang Dachun eat him!

"Yes, there is not much firewood at home." As if reminded by him, her low voice rang again, "The water in the tank is almost gone. Tomorrow, tomorrow I will go to pick one in the morning. Tank water, go out of town to collect firewood in the afternoon..."

"I'll pick it up!" Pei Jiufeng interrupted her, "I'll pick water, I'll pick firewood, don't go!"

For a long time, I did not hear her response.

Pei Jiufeng thought that she would oppose him to do so, and she needed to persuade her a few words.

But she didn't say anything.

My heart sank: "Dachun? Dachun? Sister?!"

He didn't care if he was never used to being intimacy with people. He subconsciously pulled out his hand, held her shoulder and shook: "Sister? Sister?"

She didn't respond, Pei Jiufeng stretched out her fingers and probed her breath, felt the weak air current, breathed a sigh of relief, and slowly let go of her.

The soul was taken away by surprise.

Fortunately, she just passed out.

Pei Jiufeng retracted his arm into the quilt again, and before putting it in, he pressed the quilt so tightly that no cold air could get in.

She still kept the posture next to his head, and the weak air flow hit the skin around her neck, light and soft. Before, she shed a lot of tears here, wet and a bit cold.

He did not move, his eyes were open, and he lay quietly in the dark.

He said in his heart: "If you let her die, I will never let you go!!"

This is his only weakness. For her, he is willing to be a Mingjun to atone for the sins he committed.

But if the demon let her die, he promised to retaliate wildly!