Chapter 148 - 150 | Arc 9

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Heroine's Mother who died early

Naturally, the last mission failed.

Shao Yin confuses the male and female masters, and the two of them have not been able to be together, absolutely taboo against each other, and it is impossible to pass.

But Shaoyin didn't take it to heart, and there was no ash.

For Huihui, it has done so many tasks, and it has been excellent. What's wrong with occasionally failing once or twice?

Doesn't affect anything at all.

What's more, the grade points awarded by the main brain are just like that, it doesn't look at it.

"The script I caught for you last time was not bad, right?" Huihui said, rubbing his hands, "I will catch you this time?"

Shao Yin refused: "I'll pick it myself."

"Why? Did I catch it badly?" He couldn't understand. Thinking about the last world, she liked Gu Tingyuan so much, and she learned how to cook for him. When Gu Tingyuan became a forty or fifty-year-old man, she would make clothes for him to make him happy.

Let Huihui say that if she hadn't really liked Gu Tingyuan, she wouldn't be able to do these things.

"I'll pick it myself." Shaoyin didn't explain, but said lightly.

It is true that the days of raising children and coaxing Han had a good time, but Shaoyin still remembers that when he first entered the world, he was dissatisfied with the role but had to continue to feel depressed and angry.

It's impossible for her to let Huihui pick the script anymore, and she will choose it herself in the future.

"Give me a few more, I'll pick one," she said.

Upon hearing this, Hui Hui threw out a dozen scripts, and muttered: "What's there to choose? You will do it sooner or later. If you don't do it now, you will have to do it in the future."

It has only her as a tasker, in other words, she completes all its tasks. In this case, what else to pick?

Shao Yin chuckled lightly.

"Not always."

"What do you mean?" Huihui frowned, and soon it thought of something, and became excited: "Yes! I will bind other taskers in the future! Maybe there will be many taskers to work for me!"

If that's the case, it's really just like what she said, it's not necessarily all her doing.

Cleared his throat, it said: "Okay, you pick it! Pick up the tasks you like to do, and leave the rest to the latecomers!"

Shaoyin was reading the script and raised her eyebrows when she heard that.

"Yeah." She answered casually.

Huihui didn't expect to hear grateful thanks from her. When she first bound her, it would still have such naive thoughts. Now, haha.

She would be thankful for her willingness to do the task.

It remembered that the lightning strikes used to punish her were to charge her to feed her. If she chooses not to do it, there is nothing she can do about it.

"Strange, why can't I scan other soul bodies?" It's been so long since it left the factory, and it has been looking for other quests that can be bound, but it's strange, it doesn't even have root hair.