Chapter 026 - 028 | Arc 2

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The villain's sister

Luo Xuanmo died, and Shen Xuexi followed.

She didn't live long in this ancient time, but she suffered a lot. Although falling in love with a good man, this love is also full of bitterness.

Now that she killed her lover with her own hands, it was a place of complete sadness for her. She has no nostalgia anymore, only looking forward to returning to modern society after death.

Shaoyin doesn't know if she has fulfilled her wish.

Looking at the corpses of the hostess and hostess embracing each other, quietly waiting for the changes in this world.

The male and female leaders are dead, the mission should be considered a failure, right? So, will the world continue to move?

Shaoyin didn't understand the operating mechanism of the mission world, and was curiously waiting for what would happen. However, nothing happened.

Everything is as old, calm and calm.

"Odd, it's weird..." The gray who was waiting for the death sentence a long time ago squatted nervously, "Is it not a failure? Is the mastermind so benevolent?"

Shaoyin teased it deliberately: "Maybe it's because you owed a debt and your master was unwilling to let you die like this?"

Huihui actually feels reasonable!

"Maybe it's true!"

Shaoyin Great Music.

The emperor died in Roubing's palace.

The two of them hugged each other and died, and their deaths were very shameful.

Shaoyin blocked the scene and only invited the Queen Mother, King Qin, and several ministers to watch.

"The emperor died undecently. For the sake of the royal family's face, this palace does not want to make it public." Shaoyin said, "It was because two people were mistakenly persuaded to die by improper food. What do you think?"

The Queen Mother, King Qin, and several ministers all suspected Roubi to kill the king.

"The Shen family killed the emperor, and he should be punishable by the Nine Clan!"

Shaoyin didn't want to hurt the innocent, so he said: "If this is the case, the cause of the emperor's death can't be concealed."

This is a dilemma.

"Leave him some face." Finally, Shaoyin said in a final word.

She was not for Luo Xuanmo's face, but for Xi'er. He can have no father, but he can't have an unbearable father. He is still young, so he shouldn't be worried about this sordidness in his great life.

She made a strong decision, and the queen mother and several ministers couldn't hold her back. King Qin was qualified to say something, but would he be embarrassed by Shao Yin?

Thus, the "cause of death" was fixed in this way.

Whether outsiders believe it or not, Luo Xuanmo is dead after all. After his death, almost no one felt sorry for him.

The palace people were afraid of him. After he died, he was replaced by the new emperor, and their lives were better.

Among the concubines, only Shen Xuexi really loved him. Others may have loved him before, but in the rain and dew that he has been exposed to year after year, the girl's heart gradually faded and became hard and cold.