Chapter 121 - 123

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Fiancee

As soon as Chu Xiuyu and Meng Cichuan agreed on a plan, Shaoyin got the news over there.

Huihui reported the whole process for the first time, and then snorted: "It's really annoying. On the script, Tang Jiuyin retired. Chu Xiuyu felt that she could not share the suffering. Later, she asked him for help in an accident, and he ruthlessly asked her to throw her out. He doesn’t think about it at all. Now if you don’t mention retiring, you show affection and righteousness, he is still not satisfied!"

"It's not right anyway!" it sneered.

Shaoyin is visiting the mall. Chu Xiuyu transferred 200,000 yuan to her, and she used them to buy unique-looking sunglasses, which she planned to sell on the Internet later.

This little cutie likes to earn grade points, and it is easy to coax him. While picking up his styling, he said: "He is a businessman who pursues profit, nothing can hinder his pursuit of profit."

"Huh, the hostess is fine." Huihui said dissatisfiedly.

This kind of routine has been seen a lot. What kind of cruel man turns into a soft finger for the heroine, the romantic man turns back for the heroine and the prodigal son, and the selfish man pays everything for her. Thinking about it, it was a bit unpleasant: "When can we do the heroine task?"

It's cool to think about it!

Shao Yin laughed.

After laughing, she said: "We can't do the heroine task."

The female protagonist wants to develop a relationship line with the male protagonist, and ends happily. Shaoyin couldn't do this. Take the world as an example, Chu Xiuyu has a handsome face. She has no problem sleeping with him a few times, but it is too difficult to marry him and live forever.

"I am a heroine task, and every task fails." She said.

Huihui thought about it, it seemed like this, she was fine for the cannon fodder task, but she couldn't be the heroine. It was somewhat comforted, and stopped mentioning the heroine's task, and instead stirred up glasses with her: "This, this is beautiful, I want it!"

Shao Yin picked it up smoothly.

In the end, she picked eight pairs of glasses and spent two hundred thousand. He left the mall with his handbag, and as soon as he got into the car, Huihui took all his glasses away.

She closed her eyes slightly, felt her own body, and saw the red-haired boy in her palm putting a pair of silver glasses on the bridge of her nose, looking very stinky.

She smiled and opened her eyes again.

It takes time for Meng Cichuan to make trouble. Therefore, in the next few days, Shaoyin still went to the Chu family to check in.

Chu Xiuyu couldn't drive her away, so he no longer had to work hard. Let her come if she wants to come, anyway, it won't be a few days, what should he do or do.

Shaoyin didn’t mind being left out. She brought a bunch of different flowers to him every day. She cut the fruits for him, called him to rest every hour, talked to him, massaged his legs, and took care of him to solve his personal hygiene problems. Will push him downstairs for a walk.

"Thanks for your hard work." Grandpa Chu was very satisfied with this future grandson, and he would praise him every time he saw him.

Shaoyin smiled softly: "This is what I should do."