Chapter 102 - 104

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Long Aotian Qingmei

Several people didn't know what she meant, but intuition was not a good thing.

"We really knew we were wrong."

"Senior, please give us a happy one."

An angry voice came from a height of more than ten meters, and Shao Yin didn't lift his eyes, waiting patiently for the upcoming guests.

"Shoo!" A flash of light flashed in the sky, and a big man with a beard fell to the ground in an instant.

He stared straight at Shaoyin, greedy in his eyes.

In order not to involve the innocence, Shao Yin asked Huihui to add a halo to her-the extremely yin body.

The monks have keen perception and can easily spot her.

"Help!"

A weak voice came from above, seeming to scream with all his strength, but the sound was inaudible.

The big-faced Hu raised his head.

Several monks who had lost their limbs were nailed to the trunk with a long sword, describing them as embarrassed.

This is a method of evil repair!

The beard's face was dreadful, and he immediately let go of his consciousness and searched the surroundings.

However, no abnormality was found.

He withdrew his attention and fell on Shaoyin's figure, looking a little bit more.

"Senior help!"

"I'm waiting for the Xuantianzong disciple, if the senior saves me, I will be grateful!"

A faint cry for help continued from above.

Hearing the words "Xuan Tianzong", his face moved slightly. But soon, he withdrew his sight.

There are many monks coveting the extremely yin body, and he happens to be lucky, possessing a high-grade flying sword, which is faster than others, and is the first to arrive.

But if he doesn't hurry up, others will catch up!

Nothing is more important than the extremely Yin body!

"Come with me!" As he spoke, his beard raised his hand, and a suction came from his hand.

The corners of Shaoyin's skirt were pulled and fluttered, but the person didn't move.

"Foundation building monk? Five levels?"

She stood still so neatly, her eyebrows were slightly raised, and she was still in the mood to judge his cultivation level, so that the eyelid and beard's pupils shrank: "How do you know?!"

The realm of cultivation probes the level of others, either because the cultivation base is higher than that of the opponent, which can be seen through at a glance, or it has special magic weapons that can be detected.

Luo Yanhu didn't find Shaoyin's cultivation base. He thought she was just a mortal girl, but she easily said his cultivation level, which made him suspicious.

He glanced over Shaoyin, then looked at the little monks nailed to the tree, his expressions fluctuating.

"Pretend to be a god!"

In the end, greed **** everything, and Hu Fei approached Shaoyin with his five fingers into claws, grabbing her head and testing her level.

Shaoyin chuckled lightly, flicked his arm away, and then pointed a finger to the center of his eyebrows, and suddenly his cheeks moved.