Chapter 173 - 175

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Benefactor

Shaoyin slipped into the palace quietly. He didn't return to Chengfu Palace, nor did he meet Zhao Huaiye. Instead, she pretended to be a little court lady and entered the Xuanming Hall to serve.

On this day, Zhao Huaiye took medicine and lay in bed to rest. When I was sleeping dizzy, I vaguely felt someone touching my face, suddenly opened his eyes, and shot out fierce eyes.

I saw a little court lady sitting next to the bed, with a beautiful face and a loving and affectionate expression, looking at him with tears at the moment.

As soon as she saw her face clearly, Zhao Huaiye's pupils shrank suddenly, and his body reacted first!

Reached out like lightning and grabbed her arm tightly!

"A Xiao!"

The body that just woke up hasn't fully recovered, and he has been sick for a long time, and his body is very fragile. With this shout, uncomfortable sensations in his throat and lungs suddenly made him cough.

But his fingers tightened more and more, firmly holding the soft arm.

The clear feeling under the palm of his hand made him understand, it was not a dream, not an illusion, but A Xiao was back!

Excited, he immediately sat up, stretched out both hands, and held her arms tightly: "You are back! You are finally back! You still can't let me go, I know!"

After that, his face changed slightly, and he tyrannically pulled her into his arms, hugged her fiercely, and almost crushed her with such force: "I won't let you go again! Never again!"

Scenes and scenes appeared in his mind, some of them trapped Ah Xiao in the bedroom with chains; some closed the door of Chengfu Palace and sent guards to guard him; some were fed her medicine, she looked trance.

Shaoyin was sitting at the table, shaking her legs lazily, watching the show.

Although he didn't know what the dark light passing through his eyes meant, his interest in acting was aroused.

"I have a nightmare." She silently opened her mouth and passed the script to Huihui, "I dreamed that you were dead, and I woke up in shock."

Hui Hui was happy, manipulating the figure in the illusion.

The beautiful and refined woman, with tears streaming down at this moment, beat Zhao Huaiye's back once, and said: "How can you not cherish your body like this! Why can't you treat yourself well!"

Zhao Huaiye's eyes flashed. It turned out that she came back because of this. She really came back because of this. The methods he took were not wrong at all, she was such a person.

The joy of losing and regaining, and the anxiety of fear of losing again, made him hug her tightly. I don't know if it's more proud or more wronged, he opened his mouth and said, "If I'm good, how come you will come back?"

Shaoyin's movements slowed down as he beat him: "I am so important to you?"

"Of course!" he said, "I thought you knew it!"

Shaoyin was a little embarrassed, and whispered, "I have amnesia and forgot a lot of things. Sometimes you say something, I think it's coaxing me."

Zhao Huaiye suddenly couldn't say a word. But thinking that she suffered, almost died of poisoning, she didn't remember anything when she woke up, facing a completely unfamiliar world, she couldn't bear the blame immediately.