Chapter 095 - 098

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Lost Daughter of the Eldest Princess

She wanted to say, there are so many things in the world!

So who, Jiang Zhao is not bad, sword eyebrows and stars, heroic and extraordinary.

Ji Cong is also not bad, gentle and meticulous, with sharp eyes.

Although Zhang Yulin's appearance is inferior to the first two, he is restrained and reliable, and he is also a trustworthy person.

Who else...

The young men and the eldest princesses in the study are all familiar with them. They feel that they and their daughter are childhood sweethearts, knowing the roots, and thinking of them the first time.

However, I really choose a person to spend the rest of my life with my daughter, day and night, trust and trust, closeness...

The eldest princess became picky inexplicably.

Will these children be consistent?

When she chose that man, she also thought he was very good.

Jinganhou was really good. He has good looks, good knowledge, good personality, ambition and ambition, and treats her very well.

The young man who couldn't find the slightest fault in the past turned into such a selfish, unreasonable and vicious person. Every time the eldest princess thinks about it, she always feels complicated.

Now that the daughter is at the age of talking about relatives, she wants to find a good husband for her, but also worry that no one in the world is good enough to hurt her.

"Hee hee, why force it?" Seeing her in a trance, Shaoyin knew her heart knot, and leaned over to embrace her waist and put it on her lap.

She is not in a hurry to get married. She has money and land, the emperor likes her, her mother protects her, and the next generation of people in power has a good relationship with her, so she won't make her life sad because of this.

Not married, it's a trivial matter.

The eldest princess saw that her daughter didn't care about her, she was wanton, just like she did when she was a child, and she was out of anger: "You, you haven't gotten rid of it!"

Isn't it just not getting the hang of it? Whenever she gets rid of her body, she should have a heart sprouting at this age, and she will have a good impression of the young man.

Which is like her, Chengri eats and plays.

"Anyway, you are not allowed to run anymore!" The princess said hard.

Shao Yin nodded: "I listen to my mother."

The princess couldn't help but tick the corner of her mouth.

It's a little better for the daughter to mix up again, she is very obedient.

"My mother will pick you a good one." The princess promised.

Shaoyin laughed loudly: "You are my mother and don't hate me, would you deliberately pick a bad one?"

She laughed heartlessly, but the eldest princess was sour in her heart, gently stroking her soft black hair, and whispered: "Mother, I'm afraid I don't look good. Picking one looks good, but it doesn't. good person."

Just like Jinganhou.

"What's the matter." Who knows, the daughter said dismissively: "If he is good, I will live with him. If he is not good, then just chant."