Chapter 128 - 130

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Fiancee

"How about the things that I asked you to do?"

Hearing the sound of the car leaving from downstairs, Chu Xiuyu's stern face was covered with frost. He took his cellphone and called Meng Cichuan.

Meng Cichuan replied: "It's already being done."

"Well, you speed up, don't let Cheng Ming get entangled in the sound anymore." Chu Xiuyu said.

On the other end of the phone, Meng Cichuan squeezed the phone abruptly. Swen's handsome face was distorted for a moment, and his eyes were a little gloomy, but his mouth said: "I know, Brother Yu, I will do it as soon as possible."

"Thanks for your hard work." Chu Xiuyu said. Thinking of the day's unhappiness, he said with concern, "How are you and Liu Jing?"

Meng Cichuan frowned, his face full of boredom, and looked at the tall buildings outside the building through the spacious and bright floor-to-ceiling windows: "She remembered it in her heart."

After being silent, Chu Xiuyu said, "Sorry."

It was because of Shaoyin's mixing that Liu Jing had suspicions against him, and Chu Xiuyu apologized for it.

But does he really think Shaoyin is wrong? perhaps. Did he punish her for her mistakes? not at all.

Not only that, but he also asked him to speed up the obstruction of Cheng Ming and others, so that they would stop pestering her.

Meng Cichuan's eyes were darker and darker, not to blame his brother, he only kept this account on Shaoyin's head.

They were all those women, with deep thoughts and cunning cunning.

"She might..." He stopped suddenly when he opened his head.

On the other side of the phone, Chu Xiuyu asked, "What?"

"Nothing." Meng Cichuan shook his head. He suspected that the woman was deliberately taking revenge, mixing him and Liu Jing, splitting him and Chu Xiuyu, and holding Chu Xiuyu in her palm.

He was worried that her ultimate goal was to play with Chu Xiuyu, and when he fell in love with her deeply, he would throw him away severely in order to avenge his indifference and neglect.

But these words, he couldn't say to Chu Xiuyu. He had said too much, and Chu Xiuyu couldn't hear a word. Even if he said this guess, Chu Xiuyu would not agree.

Maybe, I still think he is troublesome.

People who are in love can't listen to any opinions. Meng Cichuan was a little annoyed. He was worried that his brother was being played, and he also hoped that he would be played, so he should always understand that what he has been persuading him is right!

The two talked about work for half an hour before hung up the phone.

Chu Xiuyu checked the time and continued to work.

After busying for a while, I picked up my phone again and found that there were no missed calls and no unread messages.

After his kitten left the house, he didn't miss him at all.

Chu Xiuyu believed in Shaoyin in his heart, and was not worried that she would really date Cheng Ming. She mostly went shopping, and she was also dating a girlfriend.

However, as time passed, she never came back, still making him feel a little uneasy.

In terms of his concentration, it is not a problem to concentrate on working for two hours, but today he will be distracted in less than half an hour.