Chapter 256 - 258

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The male partner's wife

Zhao Yuanci was not the one who did something with his wife, so he suffered a kick and didn't touch her either. Standing by the bed, holding his hand behind him, clenched into a fist, his face was blue, and he shouted in a deep voice, "Bring it!"

"No!" Shao Yin turned over and lay on the bed, with her back facing him, leaving him with a stubborn back.

Zhao Yuanci was even more angry, his breathing became heavy, his heart was very angry, he gritted his teeth, and squeezed out from between his teeth: "You are so dignified...If you don't follow the way of women, do you want me to divorce you?! "

"It's up to you." Facing his warning, Shaoyin didn't look back, didn't move, and threw it out.

Zhao Yuanci was so angry that he almost fell down!

Pointing at her: "You! You—"

After a few sounds of "you", it gradually disappeared between the teeth. After all, he didn't say "Believe it or not, I'm going to write a divorce letter".

A tingling pain came from his heart, making him feel a little flustered while angered.

She is not at all afraid of being abandoned by him. It is true that it is not easy for him to abandon her, as long as she burns the painting and kills her and refuses to admit it, then he will have no evidence at all. If she forcibly dismisses her, it is bound to offend Zhu's family. However, if he tried to offend the Zhu family and divorced her, she would be an abandoned woman!

Is she not afraid at all? Not a trace of perseverance? Those happy days before, were all fake?

Zhao Yuanci took a few deep breaths, pressed down the lava-like anger, pursed his lips, and lifted his legs onto the bed. Lifted the quilt and lay in.

The people around him were indifferent and still turned their backs to him, as if they couldn't see him at all, and didn't want to see him.

"It's my fault." He slowly said, "I won't do this again in the future. I can do what I say, OK?"

He lowered his body to beg for peace, but Shaoyin still ignored him, did not move, as if he hadn't heard it at all.

Zhao Yuanci understood that she was very angry. I couldn't help feeling regretful, and thinking about the situation at the time, I also felt that I was acting inappropriately.

"It's not comfortable to sleep with this thing." He tentatively stretched out his hand to take out the scroll from her arms. Unexpectedly, as soon as he stretched it out, he hit the back of his hand.

"Snapped!"

After the crisp sound, there was a sudden tingling on the back of his hand.

"Don't move!" she shouted.

Zhao Yuanci slowly retracted his hand, gently rubbed the back of his hand, and said after a while: "Give me a chance, okay?"

"No!" She refused very firmly.

Zhao Yuanci wasn't very annoyed, although she spoke ruthlessly, but somehow she started to pay attention to him.

This thought arose, and soon I was slapped in the face: "You are not good! I can't compare to him! I can't like you! Forget it!"

As if being stabbed in the heart, Zhao Yuanci's heart shrank from the pain. He was shocked, stunned, and embarrassed.

"How good is he?" he couldn't help asking.