Chapter 124 - 126

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Fiancee

Meng Cichuan didn't want to understand. He also didn't think that after he had a girlfriend, he would become so bottomless.

However, if it's a senior sister...

An elegant figure flashed in his mind, beautiful thoughts flashed, and he quickly reacted-Senior Sister would not do this!

Almost taken into the ditch!

He was a little angry, and said, "Do you use me to make people follow?"

Chu Xiuyu shook his head and said, "No."

He has faith in her.

She loves him very much and doesn't have anything to do with Cheng Ming.

Now going out to see Cheng Ming, on the one hand, is to **** him off, on the other hand, it is also the most important factor. She has to deal with the Tang family.

She didn't know his true physical condition, but thought that the marriage might not be able to be kept, so she tried to deal with it.

Thinking of this, he was a little funny. Don't say he is not crippled, even if he is really crippled, doesn't he still have grandpa? As long as she is willing to marry him, the marriage contract cannot be cancelled.

"You can find something for Cheng Ming to do." He looked at Meng Cichuan and said.

Meng Cichuan understood immediately and nodded: "I see."

The two said something more, and Meng Cichuan left.

As soon as I arrived at the door, I ran into Grandpa Chu who had returned from a walk, and said: "Grandpa."

"Cichuan is going back?" Grandpa Chu said with a smile, "Don't stay for lunch?"

Meng Cichuan shook his head and said with a smile: "There is still work to be done."

"It's good for young people to be busy," Grandpa Chu said, walking slowly to him, reaching out and patting his shoulder, "I don't have time to bully the little girl when I get busy."

Meng Cichuan's expression changed. Grandpa Chu's hands were so powerful that he almost grinned, and said with a wry smile: "How dare I bully someone?" He said, his face was a little sad, "Brother Yu looked at her like eyes and said Don't let me say a word."

"That's because he is sensible." Grandpa Chu was very happy when he heard this, "Xiaochuan, if you have someone you like in the future, will you let others bully her and make her cry?"

Meng Cichuan's face changed again, thinking of Senior Sister in his heart.

He will never tolerate anyone bullying Senior Sister!

"It's okay if you understand." Grandpa Chu patted him on the shoulder again, this time with no effort, "Go ahead."

Meng Cichuan was in a daze. He walked slowly to his car and started the car in a daze. After the car got on the road, he took back his mind.

Take out the cell phone and dial a number: "Hey, sister. Do you have time? I want to treat you to a meal."

Shao Yin has already met Cheng Ming.

He invited her to participate in a painting exhibition, an exhibition of works by a famous young artist in the industry.

He has been abroad for many years, and he bursts out a few English words from time to time when he speaks. When he speaks, he will use all English to communicate with her.