Chapter 108 - 110

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Long Aotian Qingmei

Xuan Tianzong really didn't feel at a loss.

I wish the elders and others returned to the sect, delivered the task, and when they learned the latest news, they felt hard to say anything.

However, even if the mood was hard to say, they did not feel at a loss.

Although this matter was inexplicable, from the beginning of the gathering of evil cultivators to the elimination of the evil cultivators, Xuan Tianzong suddenly gained a good reputation for being jealous and enmity... But the benefits were enough!

Why do those evil cultivators gather? What is the purpose of the devil?

After all, she had already stated that she would leave, and it was the elder of Xuan Tianzong who removed those evil cultivators.

They ignore the losses.

With this good reputation, there is no guilty conscience at all.

This matter was revealed. The upper class of Xuan Tianzong didn't intend to pursue the investigation any more. The disciples who had been robbed of their storage bags had no confidence to pursue the investigation. The evil cultivators within a radius of thousands of miles either concealed or ran away, and gradually calmed down.

"Father, Chen Feng gave me a pill."

Father He raised his head, looked at the little red pill in the palm of his daughter's hand, and made a few gestures of "Ahhhhh".

Shaoyin explained: "He said that after eating this, you can talk."

Father He closed his mouth, lowered his gestured hands, and took care of his precious medicinal materials with his back.

Shao Yin sighed, not surprised at all.

Father He's medical skills are good, and his family is not poor. If he gave himself medicine, he would be able to talk long ago.

He doesn't want to speak.

"It's not just this." Shaoyin chased after him, still showing his heart to him, "He said this is an immortal medicine. After taking it, he can not only speak, but it is only incidental, mainly after you take this. It can eliminate all diseases and prolong life!"

She shook her palms, bewildered: "Daddy can stay with me for a few more years!"

As a parent, it is always difficult to let go of the child. Those garbage parents don't count, they don't deserve to be parents. Normal parents are always worried about their children, no matter how old they live, they are always worried about their children.

Father He looked at the pill and then at his growing daughter, a gully squeezed between his eyebrows.

"Father doesn't want to talk, you don't need to talk." Shaoyin handed his palms to him. "Everyone in the village knows that Dad can't talk, and he doesn't talk to him. I will deal with them in the future. Dad just needs to live a little longer. Years will be fine!"

Father He sighed.

He stretched out his years of hard work, and he was a little deformed, but he could see his slender and beautiful hand. He pinched the red pill and stopped under his nose. Sniffing, as if analyzing the ingredients, then slowly opened his mouth, and slowly sent it to the mouth under Shaoyin's expectant eyes.

Suddenly, his hand shook!

Take the pill out, pinch it to the ground, lift your foot and step on it a few times!