Chapter 273 - 275

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

"I--" Perceiving Wei Wu's sharp gaze, Ying Si suddenly felt tight and tried to explain, "I am not, I don't, don't listen to her--"

"Bah!" Wei Wu sipped him directly, disgustingly said: "Traitor!"

Ying Si was not wronged, and she was about to speak again, but she heard Shao Yin say: "Alright, alright, admit what else, anyway, you are all prisoners now."

She shrugged her shoulders with a careless expression on her face.

Ying Si hated her so much, he wanted to eat her, and stared at her fiercely, "Don't you want to talk smartly! I didn't betray your lord! I dare to swear by my life!"

"Well, you didn't." Shao Yin calmed down, "It's definitely not that you told me to be careful. I know, I won't tell the fourth person again, this time it was my mistake."

What is this explanation? Isn't this this place without silver three hundred taels?

Ying Si's eyes widened with anger, and pointed at her, "You!"

He had a heavy chain tied to his wrist, and he made a clattering noise as he raised his hand.

But Wei Wu took a look and found that there was not even a trace of broken skin on his wrist. He sneered immediately, looking at Ying Si as if he was looking at a dead person.

"Come here, take her away." Shaoyin looked at this scene, very satisfied, and waved his hand.

When Wei Wu was escorted away, he smiled at Ying Si, "I didn't say anything big, did I? Did I do what I said? I'll find you a partner if I tell you to find a partner."

Ying Si looked at her coldly, eyes like a knife.

Shaoyin was still smiling, and slowly raised her hand, first put up a finger, then put another finger up, shaking at him, said, "I already have two coolies. Well, as long as there are more people coming. Save you, I will have more coolies."

"Impossible!" Ying Si blurted out, and then, there was a flash of light in his brain, and he quickly understood, "You are not—because—you, you are so scheming!"

She caught Wei Wu, not because Wei Wu came to rescue him.

But because Wei Wu came to assassinate her!

He was ordered to assassinate her, but the mission failed, so the lord sent Wei Wu over.

Wei Wu also failed, so in the future, there will be others coming. What she said to catch more coolies is to catch the person who will assassinate her next!

"Arrogant!" He sneered, "You dream!"

Ying Si had cold eyes, "You will definitely be killed" written on her face.

Shaoyin shrugged and said nonchalantly, "You raise a snake for me, or I will slander you."

She also knew that it was slandering him? Ying Si sneered: "You won't succeed!"

"Oh? Really?" Shao Yin held his hands and looked at him leisurely. "You think there are always smart people who want to know what's going on and won't misunderstand you, right? Then if I say, I still know What about your adults’ secrets?"

"It's a big secret!" She mysteriously said, covering her mouth with one hand, and whispered: "It's the secret of the first and fifteenth day of the new year."

Ying Si was startled, and Tongren suddenly tightened.

They adults have a secret that he doesn't know very well, but the master will always be a little bit strange on the first and fifteenth day of every month.