Chapter 092 - 094

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Lost Daughter of the Eldest Princess

Before receiving the imperial decree, Jinganhou was proud of the spring breeze.

His daughter, a brilliant and unparalleled, is only eight years old. She actually improved farming tools. What kind of talent is this? !

Being able to give birth to such a daughter, Jing Anhou only felt that his face was bright, and even thought about how to brag without a trace when drinking with his colleagues. Who knows, the change happened so suddenly!

The eldest father has reconciled with him!

She didn't even tell him in advance!

The imperial edict came down like this!

"Hou Jing'an, take the decree." The **** reminded the eunuch.

Jing'an Hou was confused and stood up and took the imperial decree.

Just as he was unable to resist the decree when the marriage was given, he still has no right to refuse.

Rage, anger, and raging fire burned in his heart. Jing Anhou's face was terribly ugly, and he quarreled with the princess relentlessly!

"You are deceiving too much!" He said with a trembling voice, pointing to her.

The eldest princess didn't bother to look at him, she didn't even lift her eyelids: "It's better to hit the sun if you choose a day. You can move out today."

This is the princess mansion.

They are husband and wife, so he can live here.

Jing'anhou's noodles were hot, as if he had been exposed, and he was stomped on the ground!

An angry gaze burst out, almost piercing her: "I have been married for more than ten years, what can I do to you? You nodded your concubine, and I chose someone. After Chen'er was born, I would Both are sent away! Why are you still dissatisfied?"

"You raise noodles, what did I say?"

"Say peace and leave and leave! The last bit of face will not be left to me!"

The matter of her raising the face has already made him faceless. I hate that she didn't even leave him the last trace of dignity, she wanted to make peace with him!

What do others think of him now? !

"You kept Yinyin in the palace, thinking that she wouldn't hate you?" The man hated her, his eyes were almost cannibalistic, "Hehe, you have tried so hard, I want to see it, when Yinyin grows up Will you hate you if you are involved!"

Before he leaves, he has to stab her in the heart: "Do you think that she will not be ridiculed by Erlang if she has received the sacred favor? Even if she is married by the sage, do you think she will be happy for her life?"

"Why don't you think about yourself?"

She is the emperor's respected eldest sister, the eldest princess, but how is she doing? !

Jing'anhou looked cold and arrogant, with endless hatred, and the pleasure of revenge: "When Yinyin grows up, you are affected by you, you can't get the love of your sweetheart, or the marriage is not smooth, it is all your fault!"

"She will hate you! I won't forgive you forever!"

A sentence, like a poisoned arrow, pierced deeply into the heart of the princess.