Chapter 151 - 153

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Heroine's Mother who died early

"Then, how can the tulle and others have monthly money?"

I don't know who said something.

Shaoyin didn't lift his eyes, and said casually: "They are subordinates of the Xu family, and the Xu family will give out monthly money."

Everyone is silent now.

Yes, they are the servants of the Yun family.

But I was not satisfied, and felt that my wife was deliberately embarrassing people.

With so much money in her hand, why can't even the monthly money be sent out, so she still has to find the master for the family? Who in the mansion doesn't know that the master does not adhere to mundane duties?

It is better to expect the sun to come out from the west than to count on the master for the family.

Shaoyin had a big belly and was not shocked. Tu Sha and others dispelled the trouble.

Everyone didn't dare to make trouble, and the wife was about to give birth. In case there was something wrong, they wouldn't pay enough for their lives. Make up my mind and stab the old lady.

In the past, the master paid for the banquet. Later, the master asked his wife to ask for money but not to pay. Now they are still mean to be the monthly money for the servants... Does the wife want to turn the sky?

Let the old lady know that the fifth wife dared to use money to pinch the master, she could not spare her even if she was pregnant with her brother!

Shaoyin didn't know this, and she didn't know how to read minds. Besides, she didn't worry about who caused the trouble.

But Myolie didn't leave, she lowered her eyebrows and entered the house, knelt on the ground, and said, "The slave-maid kowtows to the maid. Although the wife no longer regards the slave-maid as a person in the house, the slave-maid remembers his wife's goodness in her heart. Although the slave and maid should not say this, but the slave still has to say something, because the wife is afraid of offending the master."

A look of low, submissive and loyal.

Shaoyin knew what she thought. The master's body has a problem, and it has become like this for no reason. If it is cured sooner, it will be fine. If not...

Xing'er was the last woman he had ever touched. Yun Cong had to cast her anger on her body, and it was possible that she was beaten to death by a moment of anger.

Myolie to please her this time is thinking that in case there is a disaster, and thinking of the past kindness, she can save her life.

"I'm a little tired after sitting for a while." Shaoyin looked away, raised his hand, and with the strength of the tulle, slowly stood up and walked inside.

This man was single-minded to be a concubine, ignoring the master-servant friendship. Xu Rongyin was killed and killed in the script, leaving a two-year-old daughter unprotected. How could Shaoyin care about her life and death.

"Madam!" Myolie was anxious, and took a few steps. "Why is the wife still angry with the servant? Is the servant wrong, the servant knows it wrong!"

She burst into tears and cried with no regrets, "It was the old man that day...not a slave maid...I knew it was so, the slave maid hit her head to death at the time, and she shouldn't be called the master... Now the wife is wicked slave maid, the slave maid's heart It hurts like a knife!"