Chapter 105 - 107

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Long Aotian Qingmei

"He Lingyin?"

No matter how slow the pace was, he still came to him, standing at the gate of the yard, looking at the busy figure of Jiaohao in the yard, and gently calling her name.

She always turned her back to him and couldn't see her face. Chen Feng was a little nervous and couldn't help but clenched his hands. What is she like now? Will... change?

Two years ago, when he left Chenjiazhuang, she was the best-looking girl in all ten miles and eight townships. But at that time, he looked at ten miles and eight villages, and his world was ten miles and eight villages. So to him, she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Later, he entered the Xuantian Sect and met many seniors and sisters, and there are many talented emperors. They have stunning looks and rich wealth, and the fairy skirts they wear can buy one hundred Chenjiazhuang by simply removing a thread.

But he didn't think how beautiful they were. He always remembered He Lingyin from Chenjiazhuang.

She is dressed simply, without all kinds of amazingly beautiful hair accessories, and her hands are not as delicate and white as the seniors, but he insists that she is the best-looking girl in the world.

He never thought of looking back.

As long as he doesn't come back to see, she will always be the best girl in his mind.

"You're back."

Hearing his voice, Shao Yin straightened up and turned his head to look over. Astonishment flashed in his eyes, he quickly recovered his calmness, and nodded gently at him.

Chen Feng was slightly startled.

She has grown a little longer. If she was a budding flower on the branch two years ago, then she is now a flower blooming in the morning sun.

A country girl who had never seen a wider world before, seeing him at this moment did not show the slightest humble, cringe or restrained look. She was generous, her eyes clear and calm, as before.

And despite her simple dress, she does not conceal her natural beauty, and she is not inferior to those of heaven.

Joy, like a string of transparent bubbles, gushes out from the steaming spring, and then explodes in the heart, releasing a lot of happiness.

After seeing so many stunning female nuns, he turned his head and looked at the person who used to live in his heart, and was surprised that she was not inferior!

The eyes were stained with bright colors, and the pride and coldness of the inky black eyes when they swept away, turned into the innocent second kid of the Chen family.

Very nice!

What he likes in his heart is the best girl in the world!

Something in the heart was disconnected, making a cracking sound, and the things bound in it rushed out, faintly making lively shouts, he clearly felt that his mind was more clear.

"I'll come back and have a look." He smiled and walked into the yard. Like an old friend meeting, he acts naturally and his tone is very familiar, "How are you and uncle?"

Shao Yin glanced at him.

She could perceive the changes before and after him, but she didn't know why he changed.

"It's not bad," she said, leading him into the house, poured him a glass of water in a thick porcelain tea bowl, and put a plate of melons and fruits to entertain him, "How about you?"