Chapter 211 - 213

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Person at the Bottom of the Pit

Hearing the sound of a car coming from behind, Yu Min subconsciously hid to the side of the road.

In fact, the coming car couldn't hit her at all, nor could it scratch her, but she didn't even think about it, and subconsciously hid to a more marginal place.

On both sides of the bumpy asphalt road, there are more muddy dirt roads. After three days of continuous rain and the soil is soft and sticky, she stepped in and immediately lost sight of her feet.

"Sister, take a ride?" A loud shout came from the side.

Yu Min turned his head dullly, and saw that the car didn't speed past, but stopped beside her.

In the car was a beautiful young woman with almost luminous appearance, and a shawl with long black wavy hair, revealing a cold and charming style.

She couldn't see if there was anyone in the back seat, but she thought, shouldn't there be? If there is someone else, why would she be willing to ask her to drive?

"No, thank you." Yu Min shook his head subconsciously.

Unexpectedly, the woman did not leave, and said loudly to her: "Where are you going? I'll take you for a while!"

Where is she going? Yu Min blinked her eyes in a daze. The rain hit the top of her head, slid off her forehead, and passed through her eyes, making her so sore that she couldn't open her eyes.

She is not going anywhere. She has nowhere to go. The world is so big, there is no place for her to shelter.

She turned her head back, pulled her feet out of the mud with difficulty, lowered her head, and moved forward with high and low steps.

She is not going anywhere.

Just go forward like this, wherever you go.

"It's a poor man." Huihui was touched and couldn't help saying.

Shaoyin slowly started the car and followed slowly.

It took a few minutes to walk for a distance of thirty meters.

It was originally a person walking in the vast empty world, but now there is a car next to him, and the sound of the engine cannot be ignored, and Yu Min can't help but tilt his head.

"I'll take you for a while?" Shao Yin hadn't raised the window, tilted his head, and shouted at her.

When Yu Min saw her repeatedly inviting her, the first thought that came to mind was, is this person a liar? Is it a bad guy? Are you going to sell her?

But then I thought again, what if I sold her? She can't live anymore. If this person wants to sell her, then she will follow, and at any rate, she will eat her full meal.

Then, die in their hands, give them a life, let them know that doing bad things is not without foundation.

Turning her brain sluggishly, she slowly pulled out her feet sunk in the wet mud. This time it was a bit unsatisfactory. Her worn sandals could not bear any strength, and the aging belt snapped and broke.

Her feet came out, but the shoes didn't come out.

She lowered her head, looked at the sandals that showed only a little surface, hesitated for a moment while bending over to pull out and discarding the sandals that had been worn for three or four years, and chose to give up.