Chapter 131 - End

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Fiancee

Stepping on the morning light, Shaoyin returned to Tang's house.

"Where did you go last night?" Father Tang did not go out and sat on the sofa to guard her. He immediately reprimanded him when she came back: "Xiu Yu waited for you all night!"

This is not the time to dislike Chu Xiuyu's disability. Father Tang was very happy to see Chu Xiuyu standing in front of him last night!

Fortunately he is wise! Long-term vision! Only then did he guard Chu Xiuyu's son-in-law! The daughter will not leave him when he is down. How can he be embarrassed to treat her daughter badly in the future? The Tang family has boarded a huge wheel, so there is no need to worry about declining for decades!

"I don't like him anymore." Shao Yin went upstairs lazily, "I want to divorce him."

Father Tang was stunned.

"What did you say?!"

He couldn't believe his ears and yelled: "Naughty! Good, what's your temper?"

"I didn't play my temper." Shaoyin said flatly, "Daddy is going to divorce."

Seeing her such a frivolous and willful attitude, Father Tang flushed with anger, and shouted, "You stop!"

After hearing the words, Shao Yin stood still, leaning on the armrest with one hand, and looked down. The brows were raised slightly, indicating that he could speak.

Father Tang was irritated by her condescending appearance. He was the head of the family, but her daughter dared to disrespect him so much: "I don't know what your temper is, but the marriage contract between the Chu family and the Tang family cannot be retired, so you can't help it. Make temper!"

Shao Yin laughed softly.

"Can't help me? What can you do?"

There is no **** between her and them, and there is no fatal interest entanglement.

There is no strong relationship between them, she is a horse without a bridle.

How can they restrain her? Imprison her? Tied her? Marry her forcibly? If he is not afraid of getting married and forming enemies, just do it.

Facing her sloppy and meaningless look, Father Tang stood up "wow" with anger, and his hands trembling when pointing at her: "Presumptuous! You are simply turning the head!"

Just as Mother Tang came in from the outside, Father Tang immediately looked over and said, "You have a good daughter! It's the opposite! Stopped her card! Immediately!"

After finishing speaking, she looked at Shaoyin coldly: "I think what she can do with her willfulness!" She grew up spoiled, stopped her card, and has no good life, see what she can do with him. !

Shao Yin shrugged.

"Casual."

Turn around and continue upstairs.

Hearing the sound of "dongdong" footsteps sounded rhythmically, and soon the graceful and graceful figure disappeared from the field of vision.

Mother Tang coaxed Father Tang for a while, and finally knew what was going on. After hesitating, she said with a ugly face, "I think Yinyin is crazy. Last time she had some signs."

The daughter I raised, I knew it. Mother Tang, who had held her daughter in her hand since she was a child, said that she was the same, but she felt wrong instinctively when faced with her daughter who suddenly became hardened and refused to let her rub her round.