Chapter 276 - 278

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

"I only teach it once."

"I'm optimistic."

The cold and arrogant voice fell, and the man saw the man turning his wrist and holding his sword horizontally in front of him, then he rose up, stood in the air, and cut horizontally.

Suddenly, the sharp sword aura was cut out, as if even the air was split in half, a large vacuum appeared, and a faint sense of suffocation came.

After demonstrating the first sword, the man did not stop, and immediately swung the second sword. The second sword is dozens of times more complex than the first sword, and several sword lights have turned into countless dazzling sword shadows, like a kaleidoscope, which makes people indistinguishable from reality.

Shaoyin raised her head and looked at the man standing in the air.

Yan Chaoqing has a good figure, wide shoulders and narrow waist, slender legs, and well-proportioned limbs. The sword cleaves a fierce sword spirit, with different shapes, full of amazing beauty. Against the night, he was as powerful as a **** and handsome as a god.

"It's too fast!" Shaoyin watched intently and reminded him: "You slow down!"

In midair, Yan Chaoqing's eyes flashed taunting. slower? As if she could really learn.

He didn't hear about it, and quickly finished "Nine Swords of Chaos", and then accepted: "How much you learn depends on your talent."

After saying this, he didn't even land, turned and flew away, passing by like a meteor, and disappeared into the night in an instant.

There was a voice from afar: "Come to the God of War Palace tomorrow."

He taught her "Nine Swords of Chaos", but it was a hush fee. There are still four compensations, she needs to go to the God of War Mansion to get it in person.

"Arrogant!" Prime Minister Zhen lowered his face in dissatisfaction.

Yan Chaoqing is simply too arrogant! No one is arrogant!

He turned his head to look at his daughter, wanting to ask her how many tricks she has learned? But when the words came to my lips, I swallowed it back.

My daughter is already very good, so what if she can't learn?

Besides, Yan Chaoqing didn't teach well at all, and left after demonstrating "Nine Swords of Chaos". Where is the teaching person? Obviously perfunctory.

I thought so in my heart, but I couldn't help but see the brisk face on my daughter's face, without any annoyance or embarrassment.

His lips moved, restrained and restrained, still not restrained: "Yinyin, can you remember a move and a half?"

"Yeah." Shao Yin nodded.

Prime Minister Zhen's eyes lit up and he became a little excited: "Oh? How many have you remembered?"

Shaoyin blinked his eyes, then grinned and shook his body with his hands on his back: "If I have learned everything, do you have to believe it?"