Chapter 195 - 198

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

Qin Xuancheng's pupils contracted.

Qiao Xue's eyes widened suddenly.

The players in the vehicle behind have their mouths open, their faces are stunned!

What, how could it be a dynasty? !

At this moment, the players of the Dynasty also found them.

A few minutes ago, when they saw a group of vehicles coming from a distance, the team members asked Shaoyin: "Sister Duan, what should I do?"

Shao Yin said: "There are so many zombies in City C, we can't kill them all."

Since entering the apocalypse, zombies have evolved twice, but only ability has evolved, not wisdom. Even high-level zombies have only hunting instincts.

If human beings want to survive and establish a new order, they must kill all these zombies.

Therefore, everyone is not the enemy, and there is no need for tit-for-tat.

As Shaoyin had instructed, everyone had no plans to block the road. They sat steadily on the roof and in the car, watching the approaching vehicles curiously, wanting to see what power they were and how strong they were.

It was not until the car drew closer that they realized that these vehicles looked familiar.

The people of Xinghuo stayed in the base for a few days, and the cars parked in the base. Each car ran against them with a tank full of fuel, and also ran against their car repairer, so it is not difficult to get familiar.

What makes their brows frown at this moment is not that one car is familiar, but all the cars are familiar.

The number is also right.

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

The supernaturalists on the roof jumped off and walked towards the middle of the road.

The supernatural player sitting in the car also opened the door, walked down, stood with his teammates, and looked at the approaching car.

The road ahead was blocked, and Xinghuo's vehicle slowly slowed down until it stopped.

For a while, no one got off the car.

The impulsive supernatural person of the Dynasty walked directly over, stood on the side of the car in front, and knocked on the window of the car.

But even without knocking, through the car glass, you can see Qin Xuancheng and Qiao Xue sitting inside.

"Brother Qin? Why are you here?" He asked suspiciously.

Qin Xuancheng pressed his thin lips and didn't answer for a moment.

He stared straight ahead, and when Shaoyin's figure appeared on the road, he finally retracted his gaze, opened the door and walked down.

Qiao Xue also got out of the car.

Others got out of the car one after another, and when they closed the door, somebody's hands were a little harder, they made a "bang", their heart beat immediately, and they shrank their shoulders.

Fortunately, no one looked at him, and everyone's eyes were focused on Qin Xuancheng. Shao Yin and others looked at Qin Xuancheng at the moment, waiting for his explanation. Xinghuo's supernaturalists also looked at Qin Xuancheng, hoping that Big Brother would withstand it.