Chapter 138 - 140

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Ex Wife

The children became excited with a cry.

Where do I need to go to the shade of the tree to say something? They talk here, and they can hear it under the shade of the trees. No objection means agreement. The children immediately surrounded An'er and asked him enthusiastically: "What is your name?"

"how old are you?"

"What have you played?"

"What do you like to play?"

An'er had never been surrounded by so many older brothers and sisters before, and she was a little scared for a while, turned around and dragged the corner of Shaoyin's clothes. Shaoyin left in no hurry, and stood there, held by his son.

After An'er grabbed her mother, she relaxed a little and dared to look back. Facing the strange but enthusiastic faces, he was a little bit novel and a little restrained. He squeezed his small mouth and said, "My name is An'er, three years old. I pick up snails and mussels with my mother."

After listening, the children looked at each other scorchingly.

"We accompany you to pick up snails and mussels!"

Then you can launch it!

"Okay." An'er nodded.

The children immediately rolled their trousers and crashed into the water. Three orders and five howls, touched the snails.

After getting into the water, one by one started to play around, and soon the clear river water was mixed up, and nothing was seen. An'er pursed her mouth, but didn't say anything. She stood there looking at them curiously and enviously.

The children remembered to take care of him to eat fish and meat, and soon stopped making trouble, coaxing him to play. Others took the basin and threw it on the surface of the water, and asked An'er to pick up a snail and throw one into it.

An'er was very happy to be watched by so many people, with a big grin.

The women sitting in the shade of the tree and washing clothes did not agree with the children entering the water, but the children were skinned, how could they be cured? Moreover, they have to wash their clothes. How can they have the energy to chase a group of leather kids?

While washing the clothes, while staring at the children picking up snails in the shallow water, he cursed: "Just what she can do!"

"When Gu Tingyuan comes back, I still don't know how to clean up her!"

Someone laughed and said, "Come on! Just her dog temper, Gu Tingyuan can make trouble with her?"

"Oh, a flower is stuck on the cow dung!"

Some women yelled at their children: "Stone! Dare to go inside! I don't want my **** anymore!"

The children can only play in the shallow water. Although it is regrettable, it is satisfying to be able to enter the water. Some people accompany An'er to play, some curiously walked to Shaoyin to watch her spearfishing.

Older children know that fish can't be surprised, and they ran away when they were surprised, so they were very honest, standing there like a wooden stake, motionless.

Shaoyin didn't tease them to talk, catching the wooden fork, and staring at the swimming fish intently.

The sun was getting hot, and she didn't plan to stay in the water for too long, so she quickly speared two fish and threw them to the shore one after another.