Chapter 166 - 168

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Benefactor

Shaoyin was poisoned.

The poison that the little girl gave her before has been suppressed for so many days. After the little girl has run far away and will never find out anything, Shaoyin chose such an opportunity to let the poison happen.

She was spitting out black blood, and soon the coat was covered with blood stains. Zhao Huaiye panicked and hugged her into the dormitory, laying flat on the bed, and rubbing the blood she vomited with a handkerchief, her heart contracted. Tightly, he trembled and said, "A Xiao? A Xiao? How are you?"

"I..." Shaoyin opened her mouth and wanted to say something, but a mouthful of black blood spurted out and fell on Zhao Huaiye's hand.

Zhao Huaiye was so hot that his hands trembled, and his lips were trembling in panic. His face turned pale, no better than Shao Yin. Crow Crow's eyelashes trembled: "A Xiao, stop talking, stop talking!"

He raised his hand, trying to cover her mouth, as if she wouldn't vomit blood anymore.

"The imperial doctor! The imperial doctor! Why isn't the imperial doctor coming!" He turned to look outside and shouted.

The imperial doctor almost rushed over.

After checking the pulse condition for Shaoyin, the imperial doctor trembled and said, "Chi Zhaoyi is afraid of being poisoned."

"How could it be poisoned?!" Zhao Huaiye was furious, "Who is it? Who poisoned A Xiao?!"

The doctor opened his mouth and closed it again, bowing his head without saying a word.

Zhao Huaiye quickly reacted, grabbing the imperial doctor and stepping forward: "Quickly detoxify my Chi Zhaoyi!"

The imperial doctor knelt on the ground with a "pump".

The voice panicked: "Chen, Chen is incompetent..."

"What do you mean by this?!" Zhao Huaiye stared at him firmly.

The doctor fell on the ground trembling.

Zhao Huaiye immediately lifted his foot, about to kick this useless thing, and then his sleeve was caught from behind.

After a pause, Zhao Huaiye lowered his leg and turned his head.

"Don't do this." Shaoyin lay on the soft pillow and shook his head gently at him. Her face was pale and fragile as if she would break with the touch, "If you don't save it, you can't save it. It's because my life is bad, don't blame others."

Zhao Huaiye only felt that he was stabbed and stabbed in his heart, swishing cold wind, cold and painful.

He shook his head, sat on the edge of the bed, held her hand, and said, "No! You will get better! I don't want you to die, you can't die!"

His Xiao is so good! How could she die? !

Shao Yin smiled softly.

"Don't be like this." Her eyelids trembled, and perhaps the person was about to die. The coldness and alienation she treated him was gone, a little more gentle and relieved, "It may be my life. Don't blame anyone, real."

"It doesn't matter if I die, I won't be sad anymore. If you marry your queen, I will go down to the ground. I can't see or hear. It has nothing to do with me. I won't be sad anymore, cough cough--"

Big mouthfuls of black blood poured out of her mouth, as if the blood in her body was about to be vomited clean, Zhao Huaiye immediately felt the pain in her heart, which made him unbearable and trembled all over.