Chapter 188 - 190

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Show kindness tool person

After being stimulated by Qin Xuancheng's weak electric current, several superpowers in the Xinghuo base got up and continued to disassemble the equipment.

It’s just that, before the Xinghuo base was demolished by itself, now it has become a free job for the Dynasty base.

The planned exchange for crystal nuclei, materials, etc. are all in vain, not to mention, but also to provide free labor for others. A few people felt aggrieved, but after a while, they wanted to go away. Who would let their boss not be able to beat each other? It's the leader of the dynasty base, so **** beautiful!

Several people winked at each other as they worked. He Qing supervised the workers on the side, and when they saw their actions perfunctory, he reminded them: "Move lighter."

"This device will be disassembled here first."

"Handle with care, an inconspicuous little part in your eyes, worth tens of thousands of dollars before the end of the world."

A few people were stunned and knew that it was expensive, but they didn't expect it to be so expensive: "He Gong, how much is this piece of equipment worth in total?"

He Qing didn't care about being called He Gong, and replied, "The one you demolished is worth 25 million."

Hearing that man's hands shook, he almost couldn't do it anymore: "So expensive?!"

"Then how much is this laboratory worth?!"

He Qing didn't answer, and turned around to disassemble another device, but a few supernaturalists murmured for a while, calling him to chat: "He Gong, who is that, really the leader of your base?"

that whoever? He Qing's face remained unchanged, and his tone was cold: "You are asking about the leader Duan who is with me?"

"She is really your leader?"

"I X, it's so beautiful!"

"Beautiful and powerful!"

"Hey, how old is she?"

"Anyone?"

"Hey, how many are there?"

In the last days, the word "object" is covered with a layer of irony. Morality and order are broken, and those who are still loyal to their feelings and partners are rare. It is common for the strong to have multiple weak partners.

This behavior is regarded as normal, because the animal world is like this. For example, a male lion owns an entire group of female lions. This is the rule of nature. The pursuit of strength and strength is natural, and the pursuit of steadfastness is ridiculous and meaningless.

He Qing turned a deaf ear to disassembling the device wholeheartedly.

It is not in his life creed to waste his tongue with a group of fallen and animal-like guys.

Several people with supernatural powers called him a few times, but they didn't get a response, so they stopped calling him and started chatting on their own.

"Generally, she doesn't look down on the conditions that Duan leads."

"Strength is better than her, or a little white face, at least the same?"

"A few of us are out of order."

They are all her subordinates, let alone the defeat, and they are also very ordinary in appearance, and they are the kind who can't find a target before the end of the world.