Chapter 285 - 287

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Fiance who was killed

Yan Chaoqing is not an impatient person. Especially things that are determined, even more calm.

That night, the shadow guards didn't come back, he didn't care about it, and didn't bother. After practicing swords as usual and studying military books, he stopped.

Early the next morning, he was sitting at the dining table. When he was having breakfast, he seemed to remember, and asked: "Can Yingyi and Weiyi be there?"

When the voice fell, he thought Yingyi and Weiyi would show up, kneel on one knee, and return to apologize. However, unexpectedly, no one appeared in front of him!

Ying Yi did not appear, and Wei Yi did not appear!

Yan Chaoqing squeezed the spoon. His pupils suddenly tightened almost invisible, and then slowly expanded. An unbelievable emotion gradually rose from the bottom of his heart, and his expression gradually became angry.

"Where is the Shadow Guard!" he yelled.

The voice fell, and still no one appeared in front of him, not a single one.

"absurd!"

It's ridiculous!

Then what is the prime minister's house? Go for one, not one. Go for a pair, not a pair. The twelve shadow guards were dispatched last night, and the whole army was wiped out?

Yan Chaoqing couldn't believe it. It was not that he hadn't fought with Zhen Cheng. The old man's martial arts was surprising, but it was not to the point that his twelve shadow guards couldn't retreat!

"Bang!" As his energy leaked, the dining table made by Heijinyan exploded in an instant. Stones that looked like gold and jade flew up and down, plates and chopsticks were scattered all around, and the hall was suddenly messed up.

Yan Chaoqing was not in the mood for breakfast, got up and rushed out of the bedroom like a gust of wind, and went straight to the prime minister's house.

"Yinyin! He is here! Yan Chaoqing is here!" Huihui reminded in time.

Shaoyin just got up, before he had time for breakfast, he heard that Yan Chaoqing would be there within a minute, and couldn't help but laugh.

"Isn't it late at night this time?" She played with taste.

These people don't know what's going on, and they will pick up late at night when they do it. It's not annoying. This time it was good. Yan Chaoqing acted in broad daylight. It was really interesting!

"Is he anxious?" Huihui said, a little nervous, "Kiss, don't let him kill someone! Don't let him kill! This is mine!"

Ever since Shaoyin changed everything in the treasure house to "burial objects", it has been staring at the Eighteen Shadow Guards. After all, this is visible and tangible, and it can be credited in a short time. It is in this world. Point to them.

"Yeah." Shao Yin replied.

Knowing that Yan Chaoqing was about to arrive, she didn't rush, and said: "Set the meal."

"Kiss, do you still eat?" Huihui reported Yan Chaoqing's position in real time, "He will be there in 30 seconds!"

Shao Yin said, "He will also report when he comes, and he won't trespass."

This is daytime. Yan Chaoqing can sneak in at night without saying hello, is it also unscrupulous during the day? If so, he wouldn't have chosen to act at night.