Chapter 074 - 076

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The Girl who was eaten by a Monster

Yan Fei didn't argue with Li Qi and the others. He glanced at them arrogantly, then pushed aside the crowd and went to the back door of Class 6.

"Wow!" The classmates in the hallway boiled instantly.

What's the meaning? Is he going to ask Gu Yin? Is this about to start a face slap?

It is believed that Yan Fei is Gu Yin's staff, not many.

Especially the class 5 students, none of them believed. And the other classmates in the corridor didn't believe it very much.

Yan Fei was going to find Gu Yin and huffed, all rushing up and following behind, eyes flashing with excitement.

Shaoyin was dealing with Lu Lu and others at the moment.

"Are you really a demon catcher?"

"Why don't you say it?"

"Li Qi knows before us!"

The identity of the demon catcher, the halo is so big, it can be called a legend. And the legendary figure is around, how can you keep people from shaking?

Lu Lu and the others beamed their eyes, and excitedly questioned the master catching demon. But Shaoyin didn't know much, so she pretended to listen to their questions quietly, and didn't have time to answer them, listening to them throwing out questions like crackling firecrackers.

"Are you Gu Yin?" At this moment, a cold voice came in, like a texture of ice and snow, with a somewhat unattainable voice.

Lu Lu and the others immediately looked up and saw Yan Fei's handsome face.

The sound was all dumbed!

The eyes were wide open, and the eyes were shining brightly. The celebrity of the school was standing by the table, so close, suddenly his heart throbbed with nervousness!

Although Yan Fei is only Gu Yin's subordinate, he is handsome!

Amazing temperament!

Looking at it up close, it is still flawless!

"I am." Shaoyin nodded in surprise when Yan Fei had found him.

Li Qi and others didn't think the matter was too big, they must have been spreading it everywhere.

It is not surprising that Yan Fei found it.

This is also good, because Shaoyin took the initiative to look for him.

With the arrogance of the male protagonist, she took the initiative to find him, and it is estimated that she would not be ignored.

She didn't want to have a hot face and cold ass, so she didn't sell the monster for a long time, just waiting for Yan Fei to find her.

In this way, the initiative is in her hands.

"Are you a demon catcher?" Yan Fei looked at her and asked.

Shao Yin nodded: "Yes."

As the voice fell, Yan Fei's breath suddenly changed.

Cold, anger, and compelling.

Lu Lu and the others couldn't bear it, their breathing became difficult, and they couldn't help being a little scared. The **** of seeing celebrities just disappeared in an instant.

"What are you going to do?" Lu Lu tried to stand in front of Shaoyin, "Gu Yin didn't offend you, you dare to hurt her, we will never end with you!"

She had long wanted to be Gu Yin's knight!